發新帖
查看: 94784|回覆: 12
go

培正幼稚園家長-----請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 03-3-13 13:26 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 培正幼稚園家長-----請進

Dear JWong,
My child's teacher gave us the email address for personal contact.  I used to write down on the handbook that asking the teachers to call me for talking about my child's performance for a period of time.  She did call me on the same day after school.
Did you try?

2#
發表於 03-8-28 09:01 |顯示全部帖子

Chingma,
You have to provide them a handkerchief and a small pack of tissue. I think they would use handkerchief to dry their hand instead of tissue.  Anyway, they teacher would teach them.  No need to worry.

My child is in the same class with your daughter.  Let's keep in touch.

3#
發表於 03-9-8 14:01 |顯示全部帖子

85% of P6 student could promote to F1.

4#
發表於 03-9-27 11:24 |顯示全部帖子

Chingma,
I sent a message to you.  Pls check your PM.

J's Mama
I know many kids enter Pui Ching just by interview (no background).  5-6 child enter the classroom by themself for 10 minutes.  Inside has some toys.  Teachers will look at their behaviour when playing.  Asking simple question, e.g. your name, color of friut etc.  They like good team player.  Hope this can help.

5#
發表於 03-11-26 16:13 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Ellen,
If you found K2 is different form K1, then K3 teachers are more demanding eventhough the homework is simple.  Last year my son(k2) only had 2 pages of homework each day and around 20 words for each page. (in some kinder 1 page mean 50 chinese words) Friday just got one simple assignment/worksheet.
中文字,跟足字型筆畫- different teachers have different requirements.  But they would tell you that the students' hand writing will become good after they went to Primary stage.
my experience is  - the child (or parents) has to adapt to new teacher for 1- 2 months then they would perform better and become 'harmony' and feel easy at the last few months.
If you want to know more parents from Pui Ching, you could get the contact from those on the same school bus. I did it on the first day (k1) when we went to school with them.  (you could know more of the school rather than just your child's own class Another chance to meet with parents is when you waiting to see the teacher outside classroom at 1st term end (getting the report).
Talk to all of you later.

6#
發表於 04-1-3 09:17 |顯示全部帖子

Happy new year for all Pui Ching Parent.  It was so difficult for my son to wake up yesterday morning.  But he was very happy after he returned from school.  

On Dec I had chance to visit their 4th floor.  It contains a semi open playground with safty mat and around three class rooms large. They spend most of the time here during the sport day (sometimes they play at the gound floor playground)

Also, I was told that Jan 31 would be the day for getting the report from the teachers.  -- need further confirmation with teacher.

7#
發表於 04-1-9 09:01 |顯示全部帖子

Yiuba, Jafermama,
I know most parent prefer to live close to Pui Ching when they confirmed to promote to their primary school. (they have many after school activities) However, a good living environment is more important for a young kid especially-- a big playgound.  I am living in Kowloon East close to Yiuba and I think I would consider to move later when my second child (K1 now) also promoted to primary school.

8#
發表於 04-1-9 09:03 |顯示全部帖子

Yiuba, Jafermama,
You consider Hunghom (Whompoa) which has large residential estate, good facilities and close to Pui Ching.

9#
發表於 04-3-3 09:17 |顯示全部帖子

Jafmama,
I think Pui Ching is not the most important factor.  The most important is your preferance for your son being a 'big' boy or 'small' boy.   There are many old topics here talking about this.
In Pui Ching,nearly half of students in the class are born before Feb.  Actually most of them were promoted from nursery (not repeating K1) and just few were repeated K1.  
My two sons were born on Nov and both were repeated K1 because my husband and I prefer them to be a big boy .  This is our plan and not because of the policy of Pui Ching.  Pui Ching is good for us as most of their classmate are similar age and they won't feel more superior than others.  Actually you have to perform well if you want a really good academic result at the end of the year.
Since I don't know which school your son is studying, I cannot advise you other comments for making your choice.

10#
發表於 04-3-12 08:43 |顯示全部帖子

I can't remember very well for winter uniform.
But the boy's blue acket is about $190 and must be buy in school or the shops in Kowloon City.  The grey long pants is around $50-60.  The pocket with logo is around $7 each and you could put it onto the shirt by yourself.  They also have Shirt with school logo this year at around $40.

11#
發表於 04-6-3 08:40 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

Would anyone know the last school day of this semester.  Should it be June 30?  Their school calendar only tell that there is activities on July 8-9.

Thanks

12#
發表於 04-6-3 12:32 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you for all your information.
Regards

13#
發表於 04-11-12 14:02 |顯示全部帖子

It seems that parent and Kinder students could only join the funchtion on Nov 20(Sat). Somebody told me (Primary student's parent) that teacher will mark you name for arrival.  We could visit with our child according to the time schedule given.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題