教育王國 討論區 課外活動 2.5歲學芭蕾舞, 毛x定王x曼好
發新帖
查看: 2116|回覆: 2
go

2.5歲學芭蕾舞, 毛x定王x曼好 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-8 11:03 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 馬媽媽 於 08-8-7 09:40 發表
2.5歲學芭蕾舞, is it you have to choose between 毛xand 王x曼. If not, I know a good ballet school located in Ho Man Tin. If you are interested, please PM me.

Can you PM me the information.  many thanks.

2#
發表於 08-8-11 17:49 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 馬媽媽 於 08-8-7 09:40 發表
2.5歲學芭蕾舞, is it you have to choose between 毛xand 王x曼. If not, I know a good ballet school located in Ho Man Tin. If you are interested, please PM me.

Dear 馬媽媽
I have tried the one you mentioned in Ho Man Tin, I don't think it is good.  Just like 唱遊班 more, not very professional.

3#
發表於 08-8-14 14:58 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 馬媽媽 於 08-8-12 13:53 發表
Really!! My daughter has learnt ballet from that one at Ho Man Tin since 3 years old. She is now learning Primary and has passed three examinations. I do not expect that the class for a little girl be ...

Dear 馬媽媽

Thanks for your sharing.  My daughter had learnt ballet for one year in PP class in YWCA.  Well, I do agree that ballet class for small girls needs not to be too formal.  However, what I was not satisfied was that Principal Leung was always absent from class and asked two young students to teach the lessons for her.   They were not qualified ballet teachers.  Also, there were a lot of people 出出入入 during classes.

My girl is now in Grade One.  I do want to find a good/professional ballet school for her so that she can keep on learing ballet.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題