發新帖
查看: 17730|回覆: 2
go

應否選擇國際學校?(唔該俾D意見) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-22 12:49 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 foreverbb 於 09-6-20 17:42 發表
我家孩子將入讀國際學校,但家人反對(老公是支持的),感到有點無奈......

他們反對的原因是國際學校的學生大放縱,擔心他長大後會出現種種行為問題(包括吸毒),這點我也有擔心,就算是吸煙也不能接受,但近日的吸毒事件, ...

I share the worries of foreverbb as my son is going to a international school soon.

I believe family is the first frontier of the value system. People just can't put the blame on the school and the society. If parents just don't care about teaching the right values to the children, trying to know whom they make friends with, or understand the motive of the children's acts, how can you expect the kid to stay on the right path?

We are now forgetting kids are just kids, they are not born with a pre-set mind about what's right and wrong. They need guidance from parents, family and teachers.

Agree that local school system is still having a stronger sense of morality (who is "good", who is "naughty"), however that doesn't mean those who are in local schools are safe just like in a castle.

Turn a blind eye on reality (sex, drugs, greed to money, selfishness) is not the solution, the recent news proved that the reality haunts much quicker than you think.

2#
發表於 09-6-22 18:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 623761 於 09-6-22 17:02 發表
I think the most important point is that being the parents, you should have confidence to guide your child in a right way.
Don't be afraid of making any decisions when facing problems about your child ...

Couldn't agree more. We need to have confidence with ourselves as parents, and also with our children.

3#
發表於 10-2-6 01:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 mpsog 於 10-2-2 09:03 發表
Braemer Hill feeds mostly to CIS.

But BH is a local stream nursery and students are aiming at SPCC / other DSS....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題