搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 九龍塘官立,紅馬頭涌,農埔道官立和華德 ...
發新帖
查看: 1249|回覆: 1
go

九龍塘官立,紅馬頭涌,農埔道官立和華德 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-23 18:27 |顯示全部帖子
I recently met a 'Farm Road' student who held the lift for me to enter, so impressive.  Another 'Bishop Walsh' student was willing to share swing with other children, good also.  These somehow reflect the education they received.  So I will vote for these schools on your list.

I've seen 'Farm Road' and Ma Tau Chung students dismissing from school.  For 'Farm Road', it's quite orderly.  For Ma Tau Chung, students just run and rush.

2#
發表於 09-3-24 09:41 |顯示全部帖子
HappyEE and others, you are really great.  You have thoroughly searched for information and made factual reports.  In fact, these 5 schools are not those come to my mind when I choose for my kids.  

For government schools in this net, they are very popular and at the same time very competitive, that means, they place a lot emphasis on acadamic results.  My girl is not a bright girl, at least not for the time being.  I would rather choose a modest school.  May be I should consider Bishop Walsh (of which I know quite a number of graduates) but the school is not in my net!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題