用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Please help! Pui Kiu vs SMC, which one is better?
發新帖
查看: 1544|回覆: 0
go

Please help! Pui Kiu vs SMC, which one is better? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-8 12:02 |顯示全部帖子
My kid is studying in Pui Kiu and my younger one will also start P1 in the coming school year.  To me, Pui Kiu satifies most of my expectation.  My kid love the school, his PTH level are excellent now while the English level is also good ( of course not an native level ).  To me, the school life is not really 'relaxing'... the kids has a lot of work to do e.g. english projects, reading program, excursions... they give an extend of 'freedom' to the children as to develop their sense of own- responsiblity, sometimes, they don't mention to the parents there is assessment in order for the teacher to understand the 'real' ability of the students such as to help individuals need.

For my kid, in the past 2 years, just 1 of his classmates left the school while 1 joined his class when he started P2.

My personal observation is the school has its own vision and gradually achieve what they planned to do at the begining.. They will have even Student Council very soon that I think there is no many school have this kind of set-up.  I think everyone has his/her own expectation in choosing the school.  The one suits mine may not suit yours.  Hope every kid get to his/her 'ideal' school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題