教育王國 討論區 培僑書院 09-10 入讀培僑小一 請進!
發新帖
樓主: sumichow
go

09-10 入讀培僑小一 請進! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-26 14:20 |顯示全部帖子

<< Notes for Induction Course >>

As my older boy is in G3 ( my younger one is in G1 ) , retrieve below from eClass for your reference. ( Think the school will advise the login ID/password to parent of new students soon .. so, you could access directly to eclass thereafter..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<< Notes for Induction Course >>

1.Date of Induction Course:

G1 25th Audust, 2009 (Tues) to 28th August, 2009 (Fri)

G2 – G6 25th August, 2009 (Tues) to 27th August, 2009(Thurs)

On 28/08/09 (Friday), G2-G6 students will have the first four lessons according to the timetable. (Timetables will be distributed during the Induction Course.)

On 31/08/09(Monday), all students will attend school for the whole day according to their timetables.

2.Time of school during the Induction Course:
School begins at 08:15 and the dismissal time is 11:30.

3.Special arrangement for the first school day:
a.On 25/08/09 (Tuesday), all G1 and new students will have some activities after school at the mini hall.
b.G1-G5 (2008/2009) students will go to their original classrooms to say farewell and get back their report cards and other belongings.
c.After items (a) and (b), students will go to their new classrooms to meet their new class teachers.

4.Distribution of school uniforms and schoolbags:
The uniform company will come on 25th August (Tuesday) to distribute the school uniforms. On 27th August, schoolbags will be distributed. Please ensure your kids bring the order forms.

5.Expectation of school uniforms:
On 26/08/09 (Wednesday), students have to wear their formal uniform. For the other days, students can wear their normal uniform to school.
On 31/08/09 (Monday) and 01/08/09 (Tuesday), students have to wear their formal uniform to school as it is a photo-taking day and opening ceremony day.
Please ensure students are always neatly attired.

6.Others:
Students need not bring any stationery items back to school during the period of the Induction Course;
G2 to G6 students please prepare their own stationery items;
All students’ personal belongings should be marked with their name and class;
Please ensure your kids know how to leave school every day, especially on the first school day;
Please hand in all documents which have not been submitted on the Registration Day;
Principles of bringing food to school:
Students should bring healthy food to school. Candies, chocolates and soft drinks are not encouraged. The following is the food recommended:
a.Fruit
b.Bread
c. Drinks:fresh water, fruit juice, soya bean milk, milk
Snacks should be suitable for the consumption of one person.

Student Affairs Department (Primary Section)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2#
發表於 09-8-26 17:15 |顯示全部帖子
I think you will have it soon, don't worry.  BTW, the school will send out notice through the registered email address too, so, I think the new parents will also get these soon.

3#
發表於 09-8-28 09:03 |顯示全部帖子
I think the school will arrange picture taking with formal uniform shortly.  My older son use the picture the school takes. also from the notice ( I sent out earlier ) that ..

On 31/08/09 (Monday) and 01/08/09 (Tuesday), students have to wear their formal uniform to school as it is a photo-taking day and opening ceremony day.
Please ensure students are always neatly attired.

so, I think they will take the picture on the coming monday.  I recall when my older son take it, the price is very good and it is also a 'sticker-like' picture.

4#
發表於 09-8-31 09:25 |顯示全部帖子
These are performing arts lessons.  For the english one, its include drama, singing, role play etc.  for the chinese one, its include 快板, 相聲 etc.. this is what Dr Law always emphasis that children have to learn both western and eastern culture.. In Grade 1, they just learn the very fundamental part and also learn how to appreciate these kinds of art presentation.  what I know is they let the children on stage very often such as to train their presentation skill and 膽量.

5#
發表於 09-9-2 10:35 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I think the school will give out soon... BTW, just stay back and relax, the school do give room for children to develop and grow, we do not need to worry at all.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題