搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 如何教導仔仔不要野蠻及打人
發新帖
查看: 4223|回覆: 0
go

如何教導仔仔不要野蠻及打人 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-16 16:25 |顯示全部帖子
My son is 6yo. A lot of kids will start "hitting" people after 2yo as an exploratory act, trying to experiment and find out what they themselves are capable of. If this act is not explained to them properly or stopped within a reasonable time, it will become a "habit".

My suggestion is

1) explain it's not nice and why
2) hold the kid's hand and hit him with his own hand, first lightly and then hard. So, he understands what it feels like to be hit.

This is different from hitting him yourself, cos in theory he hits himself, same way/ hand he hits you. So if he does not like being hit by himself, others don't like being hit by him either.

I find the above more effective than send him to the quiet corner as a 2 yo cannot immediately understand/ correlate hitting and being sent to the quiet corner. Seems 2 different incidents. If you ask him later, he will only remember you have sent him to the quiet corner without remembering the reason why he has been sent there in the first place.

However, if you hit him using his own hand, he will remember he hit himself!! And he will wonder why!! And then he will remember.

My 2 cents anyway.

e

[ 本帖最後由 cemily 於 09-9-29 00:53 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題