教育王國 討論區 番禺會所華仁小學 06-07華仁小一生媽咪 ~ Hello!
樓主: nancytse
go

06-07華仁小一生媽咪 ~ Hello! [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-3-15 08:45 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 06-07華仁小一生媽咪 ~ Hello!

markmum,

Take note and extend my warm welcome to your son in the new school year at Wah Yan.

Since your husband is old boy and should be familiar to the school, your son should find it easy to adapt in the new environment.

Take care!

Chelsea        

22#
發表於 07-3-27 11:32 |顯示全部帖子

markmum,

There might be some difference between the response between Nancy and me as our kids are from different session; one is morning while the other is afternoon.

For Weekday, 6-7 assignments include the correction, basic rule, no mistake, no correction and can do less.

For weekend or long holidays, that could be 9-10 assignments include the correction as well.

I would say for primary 1, the complexity per assignment is not hard, so they could easily handle.  I was told it is going to be harder and a lot of analysis when they are in the higher grade.

Dictation will be every Tuesday for Chinese and Friday for English.

If my memory serve me right, your son will soon become the Wah Yan primary student?

Chelsea

markmum 寫道:
Chelsea & Nancy :

請問您們公子每天有多少工課?  dictation 每星期幾多次?

23#
發表於 07-3-27 12:31 |顯示全部帖子

nancytse,

Not for my kid as he has the injection at his pediatric.

He told me this time the boys were brave and no tears can be seen.  

I guess this is nearly a week now and probably is the muscle pain that hurts.

The next injection will be primary 6 and I intend to take him to pediatric to have the injection, less pain.

Chelsea

24#
發表於 07-3-28 08:38 |顯示全部帖子

markmum,

Take note and your kid should have a high chance to enter to WY primary school.

The best of luck to you and take it easy, it's not that hard as you might think of, but be prepared to guide him when he needs you.  

Remember to share with me your good news coming Nov, as first round announcement will normally happen at that time.

Chelsea

25#
發表於 07-4-3 14:28 |顯示全部帖子

nancytse,

My son, 4 out of 6 teeth has visited the dentist to have teeth extraction.  So he has experienced the injection (fine needle) or the ointment (mustard type) applied to the tooth before the extraction.  If he can bear the pain, he can pull out the tooth, if not visit the dentist to serve the pain.

Chelsea
‹ 上一主題|下一主題