用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??
發新帖
查看: 13569|回覆: 4
go

有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-2-8 11:15 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??

Dear marksma

You can consider 蘇浙.

loklokc

2#
發表於 05-2-23 15:31 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Wcandtt

I have called Harbour Heights branch.  The staff said they have 2 times for uniform measuring.  One is this Sat, the other is in June.  U can do this in June but not sure whether the uniform is ready or not in Aug.  Besides, some moms said we can buy uniform outside.  But I have forgot the address.

If you do not bring your kid to the orientation, you can bring his own clothes for measuring.  If the uniform does not fit, you can change it.  Don't know if other branches can do this or not.  

BTW, I also don't understand why it is so early to commit everything.  Like school bus, like "parent-kid" teaching material, etc.......  It seems to me that all the thing is done in hurry.  The staff said that you can order all the things first.  Can cancel thereafter.  Don't know it is true or not.

Hope U have a good time this Sat.

loklokc

3#
發表於 05-2-23 16:47 |顯示全部帖子

Dear NM

May be differnt branches have different arrangement la.

loklokc

4#
發表於 05-2-28 15:14 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Venng

From my point of view, PN class is just for  2 years or more children.  No need to give them any "difficult syllabus"  Giving them a happy environment to play, to eat, to learn dicipline, to make friends, etc....  is enough.

Education road is a long long way to go.  If you  want your son to receive "more advanced syllabus".  You can consider it later on, may be in K1.

I choose Victoria, (though not yet have final decision) is mainly because it has native English speaker.   It also provides a happy learning environment.    Some negative points are : it is quite expensive, not near to my home, no outdoor playground.

I do consider Creative Kinder which is near my home and is much cheaper.  However, as I want my son to expose to the Enghlish enviornment earlier.  May choose Victoria at last.

Regarding the books, do U mean the books for home reading?  As the teacher said,  she will teach some concepts (like brushing teeth) or some songs or some games in class, parents can teach their children at home.  This makes you have a closer relationship with your children.    They are not textbooks.  So the contents are simple.  (but i don't know whether PN has any textbooks???)

BTW, hope your son enjoy his school life no matter which nurseries you choose at last.

Best wishes
loklokc

5#
發表於 05-3-16 16:36 |顯示全部帖子

bbcc

I think as your daughter is under 2 in August, so they arrange her to Toddler class.  For PN class, the kid must be at least 2 years old in August 2005.

Whether you can transfer to PN when she is 2, you should ask the school directly.

loklokc
‹ 上一主題|下一主題