用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 哪一種運動在香港是比較受小學歡迎或認受性較高? ...
發新帖
查看: 2907|回覆: 1
go

哪一種運動在香港是比較受小學歡迎或認受性較高? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-8-17 16:37 |顯示全部帖子
But the most important point is your boy's interest!! If he loves it, he will do his best.  So let him try whatever he is interested in.

My son likes rugby very much since he first joined the summer program three years ago.  He keeps attending Sunday training every week. Now he attends table tennis (summer only) and badminton (weekly).   But he says no to swimming.  

2#
發表於 13-1-31 10:18 |顯示全部帖子
I have just got time looking the message from BK.   Have you eventually joined the mini-rugby?

We are in the middle of the season la.  This Sunday there will be a festival in King's Park.  You may join the Rugby Seven and enjoyed the shows.  My son joined the mini showcase from K3. The year, he will be there too.

As you may know U9/U10, they have separate teams for Girls.  But it you don't want to join Girls, you can join the mix teams - as U6,U7, & U8.

Kids may be a bit hestiate when they need to tackle.  They need to practice more and get used to it.  However I do believe that some kids may not like it ...  It is normal to have preference, isn't it?  Then, try someting else la :)

Parents should give let their kids to explore as much as they can so the kids can tell what they like or they don't like when they are bigger.  But when they decide what to take, they have to insist training.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題