樓主: elbar
go

臨危不亂免犯小錯 數學科多操練奪高分 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 17-9-15 15:21 |顯示全部帖子
ANChan59 發表於 17-9-14 19:14
聽他所說,備課,專心,溫習,操練,咁數學即係冇天份及創意!

十五年前,阿仔的臨床心理學家說,知識領 ...
記得很多年前,中大學生是要考畢業試。 其中有一數學系同學說,一定要記得工式,否則如要" dervie from first principle ", 需要更多個小時。到時要交卷了。

2#
發表於 17-9-15 19:46 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 ANChan59 的帖子

This is the reason I am not happy about this education system as we have to memorise all the formulae in the exam.  My personal experiences are that, I did minor mistakes for few times in school ( and public ) exams because I could not obtain the correct value from the table of " Normal Distribution ".   The table was in old design ( British is different from American.  I was using American table because of CU ), in which I had to make some adjustments about getting the values from the table ( that is, I have to do some addition , or division to find out the precise value ).  These exams are undergraduate and master level. Do you think this is funny that the candidate have to test to know whether they can check the table ? In fact, it is easy to find the values of Normal distribution from internet instead of looking at table.

點評

ANChan59    發表於 17-9-15 20:11

3#
發表於 17-9-16 11:19 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you for all of you comments.  I fully agree with your aforesaid proposals.  For my past many years,  I often find that the professors (  lecturers / teachers )  tried to put some mechanical work ( looking at table to find out the precise figures after few adjustments ) in the exam questions. Push the candidates to memorize formula  instead of testing their knowledge.  Therefore, I like IP and GCE programs, in which they mention about the knowledge, analysis and applications in the exam questions.

4#
發表於 17-9-17 10:28 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 ANChan59 的帖子

I agree and support fully with your comments.  Our Education Department should improve the education system of Hong Kong.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題