搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 英華後補位
發新帖
查看: 5294|回覆: 3
go

英華後補位 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-28 18:47 |顯示全部帖子
Don't be frustrated. DBS still hasn't released results yet. As long as you're on the waiting list, you still have a chance even you miss this time.

2#
發表於 08-12-10 23:39 |顯示全部帖子
This is my rough guess. Maybe there won't be many applicants give up their offers at this stage. After all, not too many with 20 marks can bingo La Salle are also on the list of Ying Wah. For those got other DSS or private offers, some parents may keep more than one school for further consideration.

Do keep on writing to Ying Wah because DBS will release results very soon. There should be more overlapping on the applicants of the two schools. Wish you all receive good news before xmas.

3#
發表於 08-12-20 20:29 |顯示全部帖子
Geni,

Add oil! We're waiting for your good news. Keep on being the "pen pal" of Principal Lam.

4#
發表於 08-12-22 12:30 |顯示全部帖子
Era, the web site did mention about this function but its presentation is not so eye-catching. I also missed it.  I want to bring my boy there too. That's one of the 190 anniversary activities.

Geni, anything special there? I only ate with my son in the canteen when we had the final interview last time.

Don't know if there will be any functions open to the public before next September. We really want to visit the school again.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題