搜索
教育王國 討論區 英華小學 2009年升小一生家長區-請進~
發新帖
查看: 25663|回覆: 4
go

2009年升小一生家長區-請進~ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-4 15:38 |顯示全部帖子
Hi! I'm new in this forum. Nice to meet you all.

May I ask a question? We need to complete a form with the current ECA my son is participating upon registration. What's it for? How many activities can a P.1 student join for a year? I'm told that there're many activities the students have to join. It's fun for them.

2#
發表於 08-12-5 08:43 |顯示全部帖子
KLLP,

Thanks for your kind and prompt reply. If most of the ECA are held on Saturdays, that means my son can leave the school at 2:30am? So early? That's pretty good.

Eva007,

You asked me why I gave up St.Paul boys  in another thread (location?). In my case, location is not a problem. I want to find a school that is suitable for my son and can meet my expectation. I've explained in another thread that St.Paul boy is too traditional and conservative for us (when we attended the briefing for P.1 students earlier). I love St.Stephen (stanley)more than St.Paul boys after making comparisons. However, my son loves Ying Wah more. Also, when I consider the secondary school section, I made a very difficult decision and gave up St. Stephen finally. I also love SFA since we're Catholics but having considered that we have to search secondary schools after 6 years and the type of parents there may be very different from Ying Wah due to the pressure and keen competition, I gave up too. If CKY gives me an offer in Jan after finished all the second interviews, I'll have heartbreaking again. I love CKY too. There're so many good schools out there. Sometimes, it's time-consuming for people to argue and argue. That's up to individual choices. No right or wrong. In my case, I believe that through-train school may be able to give more well-structured curriculum, rather than pushing the students for public assessments.  I'm quite satisfied with the current outcome and glad to meet you all.

3#
發表於 08-12-22 12:33 |顯示全部帖子
Aiya. I missed it!!!!

4#
發表於 09-1-7 12:48 |顯示全部帖子
祝大家新年快樂,身體健康!

5#
發表於 09-4-8 19:02 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Era,

Pls check pm.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題