教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 **新聞透視**
發新帖
樓主: loklok0104
go

**新聞透視** [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-12-7 12:15 |顯示全部帖子

Re: **新聞透視**

First I should declare interest, my son is studying in HK Ling Liang Church.

Second why last year I chose LLC for my son?  One of the reasons is I know 5 graduates from HK LLC, kids of my boss and friends - 2 Wah Yan PS, 1 SP Co-ed, 1 DGPS, 1 Maryknoll, (are they famous primary ?)

All kids ranked high starting from P1, without any difficulties or problems.  Very far examples are 2 sons of my boss, now university students, both HK LLC graduates, good academic performance since primary, now studying in Berkerly, US.

Around me are these examples so what do you think?

2#
發表於 04-12-7 16:05 |顯示全部帖子

totally agree...
As compared to developing social skills / confidence / creativity / nice personality ... of a child, memorising some difficult vocabulary eg. Igloo, caterpilla, etc.
is JUST TOO EASY !!

3#
發表於 04-12-9 14:59 |顯示全部帖子

AnLi and other LLC parents,
Really disappointed about the TV programme after viewing it !!!

Like what AnLi said, it's 有 "視" 沒 "透", especially the part introducing a LLC (Lam Tin ? I guess) girl's school day and the narration like "she went to school and the first thing to do is playing, and then .... and then playing again"
(why they don't state it clearly, the playing time actually is a well-designed teaching method, let senior schoolmates to lead and play with lower class kids so as to have a two-way stimulation )         

The narration has in fact caused many confusion and misunderstanding to non LLC parents !!!  And being a LLC parent, I really feel UNCOMFORTABLE about the program.  

So I would like to suggest to the school NEVER accept this kind of interview or shooting invitation in the future.  LLC is a serious kindergarten and we do what we think correct.  That's enough !! Why we and our kids should become a discussion topic and our kids be labelled as coming from a school with 'nothing to learn' ??!!

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖