查看: 13838|回覆: 3
go

塵日君並非主教而是教主! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-12-27 13:25 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 塵日君並非主教而是教主!

lochan 寫道:
Trammy,

I fully support what HKPD did during the WTO period. Keep up with your good work!

I would like to say a few words on "塵日君" but not on cathoilic religion. I need to say a few words this time since I see something that I am not comfortable to a point I must say it out. Time and time again he has crossed the border and makes a lot of political statements that a person of his position should refrain from openly criticise the Gov't. I don't know if his words towards the Gov't are well thought of. If yes, he definitely has his own agenda. If not, he is being impulsive and immature! He is just not the appropriate  person to speak about democracy, just when is catholism a democratic religion ? Most religions that I came across are seldom democratic in terms of electing their spiritual leaders which is fine.

No only once he criticises the Gov't, even worse is that his words are premature, cruel, impolite, biased and arrogant.

I would urge Bishop Chan to think thrice before making bold statements in public and do not abuse the power of God delegated to him.

lochan

很同意你的講法,我有以下的補充:

大概十年前左右,我在傳媒聽到羅馬教庭宣佈放棄自古以來所堅持的地心論。即是說,天主教到了二十世紀九十年代才正式相信地球環繞太陽轉。

三幾年前,在一個美國的時事節目中知道羅馬教庭不顧所有科學家的研究所得,給予所有分部指引,勸告信眾不應用避孕套,理由是教庭自己的研究証明避孕套不能阻止愛滋病病毒的穿透。此舉在先進國家問題不大,但在落後地區很多人信以為真,不少人因此而中招。

現代的天主教,對世界有不少的貢獻,但頑愚起來,非常得人驚,宗教的熱誠加上真理在我手 (權力沒有被制衡下極容易出現的現象) ,對俗世事務要干遇起來,會有極大偏差。

天主教、回教、猷太教的最終目的是搞一個政教合一的社會,由宗教代替科學、邏輯、理性。但中世紀的歐洲及塔利班的阿富汗政權都告訴我們,教主過分干預俗世事務就只能阻礙社會進步。

有很多issues,關著門在教堂裡講問題不大,但對著傳媒則極不適宜。所以陳教主最適宜學習以下聖經裡的一句:

“上帝的歸上帝,凱撒的歸凱撒”

2#
發表於 05-12-28 23:34 |顯示全部帖子

G-Ma 寫道:
最可悲係有好多教徒仍然好麻木咁追隨佢, 仍然覺得佢係為自由而戰.   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

唔係點叫做宗教狂熱呀,教主根本唔應該干預俗世事務。

3#
發表於 05-12-31 17:55 |顯示全部帖子

lochan 寫道:
What you had written is based on your personal assumption and imagination with no solid basis and proof and should be disregarded.

But your use of foul words makes me suspect that you are another follower of Bishop Chan's new religion - Blasphemy.

[quote]
fannycheungmc 寫道:
One day, the police that you said you supported very much will be the same police that will be used to beat you up when you protest against the gvernment. You will be sorry and you will think Bishop Chan has a point when he said the police was a shame to this city. remember the 4 June 1989 massacre, the pla, killed the people who used to support them. STORY TO LEARN, you stupid guys.           
[/quote]

lochan,

看見fannycheungmc 這樣的邏輯,這樣的措詞,就可以知道寫這篇廢話的人的水平到那裡,除了遣責外,根本不值一駁。

4#
發表於 05-12-31 23:16 |顯示全部帖子

fannycheungmc 寫道:
to use their guns to kill the koreans so to protect himself. is the life of A police more expensive than a korea's life? what logic ah?
the police paid to do their duty. no sympathy. if they do not do their duty, they will be sacked, that is why they have to do it. if they hurt or killed, the law will punish the offenders. koreas no pay, poor farmers only, yes sympathy on them, if killed or harm, no compensation.

I am surprise that you know the word "logic".  But surely you don't understand what is logic.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題