教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 塵日君並非主教而是教主!
發新帖
查看: 13900|回覆: 3
go

塵日君並非主教而是教主! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-12-26 16:47 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 塵日君並非主教而是教主!

Hong Kong is a very good, wonderful place where everybody has freedom of expression. But when we express ourselves, we have to consider if our words will harm others.  There is no difference between harmful words and poisonous, roughshod snake.  

Bishop CHAN is an educated gentleman, and a religious leader who should know his words have a tremendous impact to others.  

I am a father and a policeman, and my daughter is a catholic. I am proud to be a policeman in which I can contribute myself to the society. My daughter is also proud of my job. During the HKMC, she worried about my safety. When she saw fierce protests in the TV, she was crying.

After the event, her heart was broken again ,  when she heard that her father was criticized as ‘Shame of Hong Kong’. Even a criminal / law broker is never be criticized as ‘SHAME’, but her lovely father was named as ‘Shame of Hong Kong’ by her respectful Bishop. We all can imagine how sad she is. We can understand how these words harm our family. I don't know how to tell her.  

2#
發表於 05-12-26 16:49 |顯示全部帖子

Hong Kong is a very good, wonderful place where everybody has freedom of expression. But when we express ourselves, we have to consider if our words will harm others.  There is no difference between harmful words and poisonous, roughshod snake.  

Bishop CHAN is an educated gentleman, and a religious leader who should know his words have a tremendous impact to others.  

I am a father and a policeman, and my daughter is a catholic. I am proud to be a policeman in which I can contribute myself to the society. My daughter is also proud of my job. During the HKMC, she worried about my safety. When she saw fierce protests in the TV, she was crying.

After the event, her heart was broken again ,  when she heard that her father was criticized as ‘Shame of Hong Kong’. Even a criminal / law broker is never be criticized as ‘SHAME’, but her lovely father was named as ‘Shame of Hong Kong’ by her respectful Bishop. We all can imagine how sad she is. We can understand how these words harm our family. I don't know how to tell her.  

workingmom 寫道:
He is just expressing his opinion!
慈禧垂簾聽政 was directly instructing the dictator what to do which is totally different from what Bishop Chan is doing.

3#
發表於 06-1-2 18:37 |顯示全部帖子

I do not think so.
I believe you only get a small picutre on the whole incident.
Hong Kong is a place for freedom of speech but not a place for fabrication.
Your words insults not only  yourself but also Hong Kong People.
If your friend (so called police) witnesses that police had beaten the protestors in Police station, I as well as every citizen in Hong Kong wellcome him/her to contact Complaint Against Police Office.
Otherwise....     

We hate STORY.
         [quote]
fannycheungmc 寫道:
Tramy:  SHAME on the Police, I agree totally.

My family cried several days when we saw the farmers beat by the police and the police like wild dogs, more than 20, chasing after a hurt farmer, like a timid rabbit. Also, the police used pepper shot at the farmers eyes, brutally. I agree SHAME on the police. No need to do such brutal things. Can use other methods less brutal ah!!!
My police friends said the news about police beat the farmers arrested in the police station is real. Shame on the police. Shame on the police.

4#
發表於 06-1-3 20:22 |顯示全部帖子

nanalam2006

[/quote]           

[quote]
nanalam2006 寫道:
翁靜晶的文章與大家分享  

兩棲女性﹕香港之恥

若要選出二零零五年「最可恥的說話」,必投票予陳主教的一句︰「香港的羞恥」。參與示威的人士,事後也沒有用此等言語侮辱香港警察,陳主教在事情快要解決之際,忽來這麼一句,更質疑香港政府沒有能力舉辦同類會議,似乎他對「政治」與「正義」兩者的混淆,比陳太更為深湛。

假設,兩個人打架受傷,一起倒地,一位神父路過目睹,該是如何處理﹖正常做法,該是對兩人同等救治。陳主教呢﹖只會呵護其中一個,更要腳踢另外一個。完全違背神職人員的慈愛,充分發揮政客本色﹗

陳主教的愛,盲目給予示威的一方,對於香港警察,卻是吝嗇至極。警察當中,必然也有教徒﹔亦會有上陣警員的家人,誠心祈禱,希望他可以獲得上帝的祝福,平安與妻小團聚。陳主教說出如此說話,這些人心中會有甚麼感受﹖為何遺棄香港人,而將上帝的愛,不平等透支予外國示威者﹖

作為一個主教,該對在整件事件中受到傷害的人,都予以關懷和祝福﹔為香港沒有發生嚴重死傷而感恩,感謝香港警察自顧安危之餘,同時亦照顧到示威者。

對於有政治立場的人來說,對兩方均表關懷,可能會顧忌「騎牆」之譏﹔但可別忘了,陳先生可是主教,對兩方表示慰問,才像是教會的立場。可恥的是,他罵完警察之後,急不及待聲援陳方安生向曾蔭權施壓的言論,難道他真要等到頭上長出雙角,方知是走火入魔﹖如果說,某些「沒良心政客」騎劫民意的話,那麼陳主教是騎劫教會,搶了正義的宗教旗幟來搞政治﹗一個不能安於本分的人,哪有面子去罵盡忠職守的警員﹖

聖經中如此形容上帝的恩典︰「祂使太陽上升,光照惡人,也光照善人﹔降雨給義人,也給不義的人。」以示神的公平慈愛,不分陣營和立場。陳主教是不是太過忙碌於「政經事」,忘掉「正經事」,沒有溫習聖經﹖

翁靜晶

‹ 上一主題|下一主題