教育王國 討論區 課外活動 小提琴技巧
發新帖
查看: 3163|回覆: 1
go

小提琴技巧 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-25 11:16 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 小提琴技巧

YKWong is talking about this orange: http://violinmasterclass.com/vibrato_qt.php?video=vib_exer2&sctn=Exercises.  

My advice - if your kid is having problem holding his violin, forget about vibrato, at least for a while.  Establishing good intonation and learning how to bow with a relaxed right arm is much much much more important.  I agree with YK that one should never start learning vibrato until he can - (1) play in tone in the 3rd position; (2) confidently and comfortably shift between 1st and 3rd positions; (3) know how to bow in a straight line with a truly relaxed right arm.  The reason for me putting shifting ahead of vibrato is that it is always easier to learn vibrato in the 3rd position.  If your kid really want to try vibrato, you can help him/her get ready for it by asking him/her to do some "string polishing" or "sirens" exercises as shown in http://www.uvm.edu/~mhopkins/string/?Page=lefthand/lhint.html&SM=lefthandmenu.html (but without bowing, just concentrate on the left hand).  Remember - one can never do vibrato if he is not relaxed.  It's something that will come naturally when one is ready.  Don't rush.  You may want to get a copy of a DVD called "The Art of Vibrato", featuring Professor Gerald Fischbach and his students.  It is the best teaching aid I know.  You can get it from one of the bigger online music stores like South West Strings and Sharmusuc.  Make sure you get the violin version (there is a different version for cello).  The book "Viva Vibrato" that comes with it is also quite good.

Happy fiddling,
warrrren

2#
發表於 06-3-3 12:48 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 小提琴技巧

Dear Kaka0814,

You must be talking about tartini rosin from ABSSS.  I like it too.  I got two pieces of news for you - one bad, the other good.  The bad news is ABSSS has ceased producing the tartini (and that's why people around the world are looking for the last few pieces of tartini); The good news is that the maker of tartini will produce a tartini replacement based on the original formula.  The new rosin is called "Andrea rosin".

Regards,
warrrren
‹ 上一主題|下一主題