發新帖
樓主: 奀豬mami~~
go

岩岩升左主流小一.....我已經想死!!!!!!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-4 13:33 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Hi, Mamee, HayBMum,  Shingma,
Nice to see you all here again. There has been long time not chating together as before.
As HayBMum said, when we met each other, our kids were 2 to 3 years old.

My son is doing so far so good in his P1 life. Though from time to time, teacher would call to "advise" some bad performace, mainly in discipline and so on.. others are fine. The most worry is still his social life in school. I have invited some kids to home to play with him from time to time, but the girl told me she was so angry that my son was not playing with her in shcool, ignoring her, basically.
Shingma, any advise here?

Again, really great to see old friends back to this column.
Mickeyma

2#
發表於 08-11-5 22:59 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, Shingma,

Thank you for your advise! It is very helpful!

After examination this week, I will invite his friends to our home to play with him. Then I will give this great job to the girl. She is a big fans of my son.. hehe..

How is Shingshing doing in his school?
Yu was reported by classmate to me that he would stand up from time to time from his chair during class.. But somehow his teachers are very tolerate.. not too many complaint.
Some boys are quite rude in the class.. so I have to teach him to protect himself sometimes as he is quite naive... He often reports to me who is not good today in the classroom, but always he is that best boy in the class.. Unfortunately, his classmates always told me something different..:)

[ 本帖最後由 mickeyma 於 08-11-5 23:03 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 08-11-8 17:44 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

mame,
仔仔考完試沒?成績如何?仔仔學校有四次考試全部計分。星期四考完。可以放松下。

真羡慕你仔仔社交能力這麼好。在學校可以跟小朋友融入。
Haybma,
是啊!我儿子答得更干脆:我喜歡自己玩。吹漲!但小朋友到家跟他玩,他還是很開心。但問題和你仔仔一樣,不能持久有主動性地邀请人家玩游戲。只能玩些打打鬧鬧追追逐逐的游戲。和我們就可以玩大富翁,圍棋及Bloker...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題