Hello, Dr.T speaking... [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 05-4-12 20:57 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 各位給Dr.T的pm

1. 可能是小朋友的語言表達能力不足以清晰地表達他當時的不開心,於是便慣性地以類似發脾氣的行為顯現出來.以後當他發脾氣時,嘗試同時協助他用言語表達不滿
2. 作用相信不會太大,反而言語治療師可能更有幫助
3. 視乎孩子的能力,因為混合位的目的是令小朋友能有普通能力的同學作榜樣,但若能力相差太遠便較難從中得益

ClaudeeMa 寫道:
1. 我小朋友語言遲緩有自閉傾向...對negative 語氣的說話非常敏感...聽到呢類說話就算是語氣幾溫柔咁說都好,都會發脾氣,推跌身邊物件來發洩不滿。請教點樣可help 佢改善?
2. 要不要帶他去見兒童心理學家etc?
3. 另外,我唔知比佢返幼兒園的兼收位好定返普通幼稚園+上早期訓練好?...之前問過協康主任她都說早期訓練比較professional 同跟進service好d...

42#
發表於 05-4-12 21:15 |顯示全部帖子

老實說,我也是第一次看見這名稱...以下是一個台灣醫學網找到的-

"高壓氧對腦損傷的治療-中南大學湘雅醫院高壓氧科
(http://health.icareasia.com.tw/feature/wh/main8-2.htm)
  hbo(hyperbaric oxygen,hbo)治療是身體處於高氣壓環境中呼吸純氧或高濃度氧,以達到治療目的的一種治療方法。hbo醫學已有100多年歷史,由於人們認識上的誤解、經濟上原因、設備和操作原因引發的事故,及研究不夠、劑量掌握不好出現治療副作用等原因所致hbo發展較慢。但又由於臨床實踐中不斷發現hbo對許多疾病有獨特療效而使其發展越來越快,尤其是近20年發展速度特別迅速。
一、引起顱腦結構和功能損害的多種原因及其病理生理 ...
3.顱內感染:細菌性發病率逐漸較少,但病毒性顱內感染發病率仍較高,尤其在兒科,兒童病毒性腦炎在兒科重症腦損害中最為常見,其病情來勢兇猛,發展很快,死亡率高。病情穩定後仍遺留不同程度的意識障礙、語言及肢體運動障礙。
4.範建中等[18]動態觀察了26例小兒重型閉合性顱腦損傷的hbo綜合治療,治療前,中,後損傷程度變化,hbo組和對照組格拉斯評分(gcs)差異無顯著性(p>0.05),治療前和治療後20天gcs評分與治療40天比較差異有顯著性(p<0.05),hbo綜合治療後恢復良好率(38.4%)和中度殘疾率(46.2%)較對照組(13.6%、27.2%)高,嚴重殘疾率(7.7%)較對照組(36.3%)低。提示早的hbo綜合治療,療效顯著優於外科常規治療,明顯降低了後遺症發生率。"

似乎是一種針對腦部損傷的新療法.

roy&shiny 寫道:
...what is hyperbaric oxygen and are they help our kids?

43#
發表於 05-4-12 22:39 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Hello, Dr.T speaking...

自去年在報章上曇花一現後,香港專業智力評估協會今天(明報12/4-D9版)又再宣傳他們的"香港公開IQ測試."細心分析廣告內容,發覺有以下疑點:

1. 其聲稱使用的"雷文氏漸進式矩陣"絕非"唯一"的國際認可智力評核測試-香港最少還有韋氏及Stanford-Binet測驗-連這些基本測試人員應有的常識也沒有,由此可見他們有多專業!!
2. 正式的智力測驗,必須由專業心理學家進行,他們從來沒有提到是否有此類合資格人士協助.
3. 一個連正式地址也沒有,只要求大家網上下載參加表格及在銀行入數的機構,可靠程度可想而知!

各位在考慮參加時要千萬小心!

聲明:本人曾義務協助 “明日棟樑教育基金”舉辦三次 “香港學童智能檢查”(04年4月至05年2月),但工作繁忙現已中止合作關係,故即使日後“明日棟樑教育基金”舉辦同類活動,亦要留意是否有專業心理學家監督進行.

44#
發表於 05-4-13 04:57 |顯示全部帖子

"懶"係cute啫,希望大家頂得順,唔好作嘔... :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:

reginang 寫道:
hello, dr. t speaking ...... good one       

45#
發表於 05-4-13 07:58 |顯示全部帖子

I did it...just for fun:

Also the original title ("各位給Dr.T的pm") was supposed to be temporary and I did not expect it'd last this long...

mrsphcheung 寫道:
How come the title has been changed???  Any way, it looks interesting.  

46#
發表於 05-4-13 11:11 |顯示全部帖子

唉...尋晚12點瞓,4點已經醒左,瞓唔返咪起身做野羅...我都想一覺瞓到大天光  

稚言治語 寫道:
Dr.T,
你22:39又喺度,04:57又喺度,07:58又喺度,你唔瞓覺通宵睇BK呀?

47#
發表於 05-4-13 11:15 |顯示全部帖子

都係果句--多謝大家俾面,得閒多d棃坐

mrsphcheung 寫道:
The reading frequency of this forum is more than 4000 times which reflects your popularity.       

48#
發表於 05-4-13 19:10 |顯示全部帖子

相比起我當初教特殊學校時(16年前),的確是在數字上多了很多,有人甚至用epidemic(流行病)來形容現時的情況.

但個人覺得原因主要是大家的醒覺性高了,一些臨界(marginal)的個案也會辨別出來.再者一些原本我們所謂"AA地"的都被列為"自閉傾向",又或者是亞斯柏格症,於是便有自閉症愈來愈多的現象.

但愚見是很多所謂的自閉傾向個案我都只是社交能力弱,我對"自閉症"這把呎是比較嚴格的,因為始終是一個令父母擔心不已的名稱.

AGNESNG 寫道:
你會否發覺自閉傾向/症在這個年代(比起30年前)比較多呢???

49#
發表於 05-4-13 19:22 |顯示全部帖子

1. I'm not a great fan of Doman because I only believe in scientific studies. Doman's so-called effectiveness are usually based on anecdotal reports. Honestly I don't think it can really help much in improving one's cognitive functioning.
2. May be the tasks in group sessions are not challenging enough for her? Does she display same inattentive behaviour in other group situations? We need to rule out other possibilities before we make the diagnosis. Lots of observations...
3. Interesting description but impossible to prove.

st 寫道:
1. ...glenn doman method to train my girl 智能, results is good....
2. because my girl is fine in individual tranining section. However but when she having group training, her attention span seems like very very low, looks like 不專心.
3. ... 高級幼兒導師 說 maybe my girl's brain cannot handle too many stuffs...

50#
發表於 05-4-13 19:29 |顯示全部帖子

I would consider this as a problem of language use. They need solid real-life experience in order to learn these concepts. 成語/雙關語is difficult for them.

The reason that their IQ scores might appear to be normal is because the final IQ scores are in fact a summary of what s/he can accomplish. Possibly there're a lot of fluctuation among subtest scores and pragmatic language use might be among the lows.

I don't think there's remedy besides allowing them to experience as much as they could.  We all learn from our own mistakes (hopefully).

mrsphcheung 寫道:
DIFFICULTIES IN LEARNING ABSTRACT CONCEPTS even though their IQ is normal. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO?

51#
發表於 05-4-13 19:32 |顯示全部帖子

Sorry loh...

小孩子的天空 寫道:
Hei..........累我搵餐懵tim....

52#
發表於 05-4-13 19:38 |顯示全部帖子

Smart girl! You really know big words!

Some theorists suggest that we build up our own personal view of the outside world by interacting with it. In Chinese it's called 建構主義.

mrsphcheung 寫道:
constructivism (learning by doing).

53#
發表於 05-4-13 20:59 |顯示全部帖子

多謝網友相告,才得知原來“明日棟樑教育基金”又再舉辦"香港學童智能檢查."

細閱他們的網頁,發現他們只是將本人的名字刪去(在我的要求下),但依然保留"由資深教育心理學家監督"的句子...氣死人,原來上面仲有我個名...離哂譜  

敬告各有意參加的家長們要問清楚這名"資深教育心理學家"是誰,因為若言沒有專家進行評分,無可能會有評估結果!!!

54#
發表於 05-4-14 15:57 |顯示全部帖子

Have to do this in pm as this involves names...

sjmama 寫道:
...We have no idea about that. Would you please advise?

55#
發表於 05-4-14 21:15 |顯示全部帖子

1. 禁就大件事...因為我已經不再幫他們.而家佢地舉辦"智能檢查"完全與我無關.現時單張上的資料是有誤導成份,我已去信他們投訴...幫佢地籌款就真係有d後悔

2. 當然無,因為之前果5000+個結果都係我捱更抵夜計出黎,真珠都無禁真.俾人話係假既一定要出聲...

預告:我現正與某公共機構籌劃合作舉辦一個"學習障礙初步評估活動(暫名)",內容會包括基本智能評估,費用全免-故此因小朋友不同類型的學習問題而考慮參加其他機構的相類似活動的家長請留意日後公報.各網友亦請將消息傳開,令大家好作準備,暫時不要胡亂報考其他的測試

嘩...原來已經過左5000...     
多謝大家大駕光臨!!!

AGNESNG 寫道:
1...一講起"明日楝樑"就想起你
2...你有無後悔當初飛o左出o黎呀?

56#
發表於 05-4-14 22:23 |顯示全部帖子

1. My limited knowledge is ESF has only one special school and it caters kids with quite severe handicapped condition. Your son doesn't sound that bad to me...do they mean special class in ordinary ESF schools?

2. Basically he wants you to invent your own learning support system as they don't have it in their school.

I think you need to have your son assessed by an educational psychologist (which I vaguely remembered that you had done so already), and through that an Individualized Education Programme will be devised. Then the psychologist will communicate with the EA regularly and instruct him/her how to work with the classroom teacher in order to help your boy. Very complicated? Yes, because that'll be your son's personal learning support system, and certainly that'll be expensive.

sjmama 寫道:
1...The ESF put my son's name on the waiting list of special school without any assessment done.
2... The school principal said he's willing to accept our son provided that we must hire a full-time EA or shadow teacher to accompany with him. And we have to write a plan about how the EA can assist our son's study in the school for their consideration.

57#
發表於 05-4-14 22:31 |顯示全部帖子

真係有苦自己知... 仲要俾人話係假既    

都未計同行d閒言閒語...有個無聊人仲要寫封手寫中文信 去香港心理學會投訴(因為我攪cheap佢地尊貴的行業???)-結果投訴不被接納後佢重要心心不忿周圍散播謠言...唉    

稚言治語 寫道:
小女子佩服佩服﹗

58#
發表於 05-4-14 22:53 |顯示全部帖子

菩提本無樹,明鏡亦非臺;本來無一物,何處惹塵埃...

59#
發表於 05-4-15 10:46 |顯示全部帖子

這是一個很大的警號,因為由你能夠發現開始至今已差不多5個月,而且還影響到你的心情...

小朋友始終言語表達能力有限,對"是否不開心"之類的問題通常都會正面地回應,故此很多時候輔導人員要透過一些非語言的方法探究兒童的內心世界,遊戲治療是其中一個方法

不要等衛生署了,盡快找一些志願團體的輔導服務,最好是熟悉遊戲/親子/家庭治療,相信會快一些找出問題的原因

Heidi媽 寫道:
...我女今年剛七歲, 現讀小一, 上年12月開始無端端把自己的眉毛抓脫...我自己開始不懂得放鬆自己了, 返工做事也魂飛魄散似的。

60#
發表於 05-4-15 11:01 |顯示全部帖子

Asking you to go back to the original EP for advice seems to be a daft idea...and honestly referring you to other people will conflict my own interest...may be I need to reconsider my "rules" as long as I don't charge my BK web-friends for consultation...  :-|

You can, if you don't mind, send me your son's reports by tomorrow (16/4-all reports- will pm you the address), and I'll draft you a letter (free of charge) explaining to the school head what I expect your son will require and what the EA should do. It might not be too detailed but at least that'll show him you are sincere enough to get someone to write the "plan."

Hope it helps...and it'll open the floodgate...may be I should start some charity organizations to do the whole thing...

sjmama 寫道:
...we need to submit a plan to the school within one week...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題