用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 "Autism Management" written by Dr. Tim Trodd ...
發新帖
查看: 35809|回覆: 2
go

"Autism Management" written by Dr. Tim Trodd [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-24 23:03 |顯示全部帖子

Re: "Autism Management" written by Dr. Tim Trodd

Kawai,

We had exactly the same story.  I felt that Dr. Ko was ripping me off charging $1200 for 4 weeks of vitamins that probably didn't worth more than $100.  I then switched my kid to Trodd as well.

Trodd is really more update in all these new trends in biomedical interventions.

How old is your kid ?  Boy or girl ?  Is he/she on Methyl B-12 shot and glutathione ?

When you were seeing Ko, did she put your kid on DMSA chelation ?

2#
發表於 05-6-25 10:09 |顯示全部帖子

Kawai,

My kid is 3.5 years old.  He already received 2 full courses of DMSA chelation, each of 6 weeks, from Ko.  His mercury level, according to the recent hair test, is now normal.  

When we switched over to Dr. Trodd, we saw quite a obvious boost in his alertness and energy level with all these new supplements.  I reckon that was mostly due to the B-12 shots more than anything else.  Some parents claimed B-12 makes their kids hyperactive.  It does not apply in our case.

The latest "hit" is lipoceutical glutathione.  My kid is also on the other regular stuff, DMG, SuperNuthera, cod liver oil and so on.

Dommom

3#
發表於 05-7-1 01:25 |顯示全部帖子

Just my two cents worth...

According to the nutritionist we met last year, caseine takes about 3 days to clear from the body, but gluten takes about 6 months.  That means, a GF diet should be all or nothing.

My kid was on GF for 4 months and we gave it up.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題