教育王國 討論區 小一選校 陳守仁second in
發新帖
樓主: phoebelau
go

陳守仁second in [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-31 11:52 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

Totally agree with you.  It would be good to see how the Chinese Stream perform in the past years......My daughter got into second interview too, but I have reservation about this school, mainly (1) the Secondary School allocation results were not as impressive as expected, (2) I am not sure what is the cultural difference between South Asian Students and our children, not sure if they will bring good or bad influence to each other........????? any one have comments? do you worry the same too??

2#
發表於 08-11-3 10:14 |顯示全部帖子
wow, you are all so knowledgable, I haven't done any research for Secordary School yet. THanks for sharing.

But I was thinking, 6 years later, if I still have to worry about Secondary School allocation, or to prepare my daughter for Secondary School interview (like what we are doing now), and prepare to "KNOCK DOOR",  I guess this would be a lot of pressure for both the parent and children.  

Would this be one of the reason why the twin mother gave up their seats last year??

原帖由 mamimummy 於 08-11-1 00:32 發表
看看升中學校名就知大多數都係靠學生自己爭取得來!唔係靠派位!

還有這是基本常識 用來上中學的數據是兩年度的, 即五年級和六年級的成績, 所以是2006-2008年度!(請上教育局網頁check)

而且入T ...

3#
發表於 08-11-12 10:07 |顯示全部帖子
I have heard 寶血會(上智) is good academically but not so good in conduct and morale.....I really that if my daughter goes into SFA and will not be able to get into a good secondary school........

原帖由 youma 於 08-11-11 21:59 發表

不要小看在深水埗幾有名, 整體會考成績拍得住st mary, 德望, 真光, 英華女, Marymount, St. Stephen Girls 等名女校.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題