用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 身邊好多細仔細囡都未有offer, 有無其他家長可以分享吓 ...
發新帖
查看: 2873|回覆: 0
go

身邊好多細仔細囡都未有offer, 有無其他家長可以分享吓 ! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-9 07:30 |顯示全部帖子
I can't agree with you - the HK kids, in general, are poor to have those pushy parents and the biggest problem in HK education system is exactly the parents! While government tried to facilitate the learning by introducing 母語教學, who were doing the vote to object? THE PARENTS. I bet even government do anything to change the situation, like complete lucky draw, or complete selection authority in the schools, the parents will still just squeeze into the old famous school - it's in the gene!

原帖由 smartmatt 於 09-11-9 01:59 發表
Our kids are luckiest one in HK as they have great parents.   Myoverseas friends thinks my daughter is much more mature then hercounterparts in developed countries, I guess yours are too.  What weput our kids thru is madness.

Sadly, all HK kids are failed by our Government.  The gap from best andrest is so huge.   School allocation system is essentially a lucky draw- HK's 2nd mark six!  The best private schools are overwhelmed withapplications, our kids face the prospect failure at a very young ageelse they end up getting a bad education.

[ 本帖最後由 circleda 於 09-11-9 07:35 編輯 ]
:-D
‹ 上一主題|下一主題