用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 多才多藝勝過科科A,教小朋友讀書都可以很享受 ...
發新帖
查看: 15247|回覆: 16
go

多才多藝勝過科科A,教小朋友讀書都可以很享受 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-4 13:28 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

"不同意用大量閱讀去取代練習或補充教材。做適量的練習不只為短期目標,也不是為考試。一些語文技巧是可以通過練習去鞏固的。我覺得大家不應該有一個觀念,以為有閱讀的習慣,就不用做語文練習"

i would say try to balance them, and adjust the % of these two gradually when they grow up.

when they are small children, definately spent most of the time in reading.

2#
發表於 08-11-11 12:46 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

"每硬性規定子女每天多做一分鐘「非消閑性學術活動」,親子關係就會危險一分,長遠的學習興趣就會打了一分的折扣," I am very lucky, my husband also thinks the same, so we focus on 長遠的學習興趣;

"如果我在三年前就勉強教她文法,大概要多花幾倍時間才達到這個暑假的效果", same for my case, I don't teach him any grammer till this summer. both me and my husband find that it is difficult to teach grammer at a very young age.

3#
發表於 08-11-13 18:19 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

I did not use the "guide reading method" for my first kid when he was in k3, i just read aloud to him, he learned to read very quickly.

for my second one, i try guide reading but it does not seem very effective. he can bearly remember the character in chinese or the word in english and then speak it out. of course, we keep on trying as it is happy reading hour every night.

so it really depends on ability of different children.

I knew a boy who can recognize a lot of chinese charactors in k3 and can read books and newspaper in K3. but he got problem in p1/2 as he cannot transmit what he saw visually  into his writting.

children are all different.

4#
發表於 08-11-14 22:02 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

".....學習準確運用動詞。
活用動詞的例子,通常都舉:"春風又綠江南岸"這詩。話說作者王安石最初寫"春風又到江南岸",不滿意,改"到"為"過",再改"過"為"入",為"滿"……等十多字,俱不滿,至借形容詞作動詞用的"綠",則成名句。...."
no wonder, such a 高手.

"...如果您能解答到他們的問題,我請他們送您一本親筆簽名的著作給您..." if in hong kong, there isn't much choice, ISF may be the answer. or go to an IS but employ a private chinese teacher?

[ 本帖最後由 mattsmum 於 08-11-14 23:38 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 08-11-15 10:45 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

thanks wisekid2007 for your advise, I might have jumped too frenquently to other books before my little one really understands the words. he seems to have problem recognize english words.

this topic is very helpful, thank all dads and mums who contribute, i learn a lot.

the starcopy style will be very helpful for my elder one who is mad about writting story now, thank 囝囝爸 for this.

[ 本帖最後由 mattsmum 於 08-11-15 10:50 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 08-11-15 11:32 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

"我囡囡心裡又暗笑,「!我幾分鐘就可以睇曬咯」。以上的兩個趣事不應視為我囡囡的甚麼成就,而是香港小學英語教育失敗的例證。band 1生普遍如此,band 2、3更不堪。"

I always wonder why those "seem to be lazy" ( in primary stage ) IS students get good result in public exam? i knew most of them get into universities.

the easy answer is " the level of difficulty" ( HKAl is more difficult)

but I think there is a deeper reason .我幾分鐘就可以睇曬咯, i.e. they have solid foundation education in reading, they read a lot, they can gather information quickly, etc.

wisekid2007, correct me if i am wrong on this.

if just read for the sake of reading without teaching technic of reading, that is not enough.

"圖書課主要用作推動母語閱讀,教導閱讀技巧,培養閱讀興趣,教授在圖書館和網上搜尋資料的技巧,以及整理資料的技巧", but how many schools put emphasis in such reading class?

7#
發表於 08-11-15 22:27 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

i knew there is library class, but don't realize they teach 搜尋資料的技巧,以及整理資料的技巧.

8#
發表於 08-11-17 12:48 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

"Having built up a high English literacy, the IS students can gather and analyse information more effectively and efficiently and that is why you will easily observe the difference in learning and capability between local and IS students especially in the later stage of univeristiy study of which it requires the skills and techniques of exploring knowledge and learning by oneself."

i believe this is the reason for their good performance. so "read a lot" does help a lot.

hope you can adivse more on how IS teach in school.( we all know how local school teaches)

9#
發表於 08-11-17 18:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

"同輩間缺乏以母語交流的語境"- agree that the environment has a very big impact.

I mentioned ISF becuase I had visited the school many times and discuss with the chinese head teacher, trying to figure out how they teach chinese to lower primary school students.

as their teachers are mostly from taiwan and mainland ( I was told of this), they may have a better way of teaching.

10#
發表於 08-11-17 23:07 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

有鐵一般的意志。
or they are already adult,

11#
發表於 08-11-18 23:35 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

香港的老師很多都有心無力,甚至無心無力。你朋友是無法假手於人,學校提供有利的環境,實際只有靠他們自己教,--agree, or get your own tutor.

12#
發表於 08-11-19 18:40 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

"Share 和 Mattsmum:

別對老師質素那麼沒信心,總覺得,他們在改進中,只是學制在推他們向前之餘,又令他們來不及看清每個小朋友。..."
any good tutor for chinese that you can suggest?

"初小階段,最好是讓培養其閱讀習慣(由母語始較佳),和守規則的意識"  I note your suggestion for chinese writer, but anymore for upper primary boy?

13#
發表於 08-11-20 13:09 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

"對於您第一個問題,我認為無論係傳統定收費學校,都係要講彩數既。

我囡小一小二既中英文成績,往往差成30分 ,但從冇討厭中文,仲因為好鍾意個老師,我叫佢做抄寫功課時寫快少..."

opp, you have mentioned a lot of books, I will try to find out if they suit my son. thank you.

my problem with books are in chinese books, i have lots of english books suitable for my children, but not for chinese.

any chinese magaxine recommended? i am thinking if reader digest would be useful for him. I like breakthrough too.

[ 本帖最後由 mattsmum 於 08-11-20 13:12 編輯 ]

14#
發表於 08-11-22 18:46 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

I think he it talking about ISF. is it?
"在創作過程中學習
另外一幅更妙,是五歲的小學預備班的學生集體創作的,每人畫一幅,原來是比較平常的幼兒人物畫,但是經過精心的安排,當中放一面鏡子【圖】,卻成了一件又實用、又精致的美術品。還有許多許多幀精彩的作品,看起來都宛然是藝術家的作品。"

15#
發表於 08-12-16 18:25 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

ChiChiPaPa, 一向以為宣小係一所傳統吹谷型名校, 經你所講, 真係大大改觀!

我也是, 有人告訴我,宣小是一個非常傳統的學校, 他似乎是錯誤的,經你所講就是我想要的教育.

16#
發表於 08-12-25 11:17 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

"尤其是今年收返來的所謂「band 1」學生,成績越來越差,品德又越來越差,d家長的態度仲差。睇返d成績,班入面45個學生,有一半只係得band 2的水平。唔理佢地的結果就只有使學校公開考試成績降低。"
from http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/vie ... 69420&page=1###

this correponds to what I always think: those so called band 1 does not reflect the true ability, kids might be very good in memory, very careful in minor details, very good at grammer, but might not have the ability to read and understand english books, they will find it hard in secondary.

17#
發表於 09-5-29 21:52 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# ntefamily 的文章

copied from another bk parent

通識是廣泛學習 >

還看今朝:通識是廣泛學習
電視台邀請了城中才子進行通識科考試,結果鎩羽而歸。有指連學貫中西的才子也輸給通識教育的標準答案,那教學生在考試時如何是好。
西方有一門「博雅教育」,博雅教育的理念,是要解決過往學科太過專門、學生知識太過割裂的問題,因此鼓勵學生吸收不同學科的知識,懂得融會貫通,最後才能培養出獨立思考能力。我在美國讀書時,每一年都要修讀博雅課,裏面包羅萬有,諸如音樂、體育等不屬於專科的,也要一一修畢才能畢業。
香港某大學前校長講過,博雅教育是教導人「學識廣博,生活高雅」。後來有關當局參考這個概念,於中學設通識教育科。通識,顧名思義是「樣樣都要識」。通識要求學生對世界有最基本的認知,廣泛學習,學生不一定要深入考究,況且他們暫時未有能力考究,但至少懂得一點點,跟別人溝通時也有話題可言,談吐也會言之有物。人家講莎士比亞,香港學生至少知道他是英國人,是大文學家和劇作家;講《雙城記》,也知道它是西方文學巨著,而並非只懂得中國的四大名著。
香港在世界地圖上只是一點,但香港人要有一種宏闊的視野和世界觀。通識教育就是要讓學生明瞭世界歷史上的不同價值觀,有些價值觀曾經存在於某個時空中,曾經受到世人標榜。莫扎特的曲子,今天年輕人覺得太老舊,不合時宜,但在當時這些曲子可算是流行曲,是走在街上也可聽到旁人哼着的曲子。今日的流行歌,他朝有日也會不合時宜,也會被人感覺老土。
說到底,有標準答案不是問題,反而學生若未能廣泛學習,掌握實在、多方面的知識,那麼要求學生摸着石頭過河,再發揮坊間所謂的獨立思考,通識教育的基本理念又教人如何發揮?
何志平
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖