iantsang,

我無睇晒每一段留言,尤其連番爭辯的通常我都唔會睇,就連上一段stccmc所寫的都未睇。但我見資深會員judy被「禁止發言」,我就算幾忙都要出來問過究竟。

請問為何judy被「禁止發言」,在您未回覆之前,我不敢妄下評論。但擁有九年會齡而素來言之有物的資深會員被禁,著實是BK的損失,亦是我等網民的重大損失。

Tommy

2#
發表於 11-10-17 22:55 |顯示全部帖子

回復 28# iantsang 的帖子

iantsang,

我剛剛收到一個電話,電話來自一位資深BK網友,他向我簡佈了這幾天在論壇上發生的事,和judy被禁的因由。judy被禁發言好像是因為兩段留言,第一段就只是簡單的「嘩!嘩!嘩!」三個字,第二段應該就是現在被legal review的那一段。

來電的網友跟我分享了第二段的內容大意,我和他都覺得該段內容沒什麼大不了,完全不明白為何這些文字會觸動了您要提出legal review.

為對當事人公平和公正起見,您有責任交代judy的言論可能觸犯了什麼法例?是否已經啟動了法律程序?是否已經排期研訊?幾時?會在那一級法院研訊?如果以上都未定,您們要定一個期限和交代法律程序的進展。這件事絕對不能用Legal Review兩個字就無限期拖下去。

Tommy

3#
發表於 11-10-17 23:35 |顯示全部帖子
eviepa,

多謝您完全引用,我也擔心我這一段明天會被removed.

Tommy

4#
發表於 11-10-18 00:18 |顯示全部帖子
Q:     What can I do if someone made an allegation that my speech / words had induced a legal review?  But, I was not informed what error / act / ordinance I had committed in my speech / words and what course of legal action is undertaken.  

Q:     What can I do if I’m worried / anxious / depressed about the allegation?

5#
發表於 11-10-18 00:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cow 於 11-10-18 00:30 發表

You may consider to sue for defamation.

Thanks cow, I got it.

6#
發表於 11-10-21 15:34 |顯示全部帖子
The below message is purely to answer the questions iantsang asked in the other thread.  It does not constitute any feedback or comments to any other threads or issues.

------------------------------------------

Ian,

Thanks for your questions and sharing.  However, I’m sorry to tell what you’ve done to wunma is not my advice, not even in the first place.  Last night, I suggested you may consider do a “time-out” and stick a “STOP” sign to the suspected topic is something like that:

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D1

By doing this, the topic is suspended but still available for review.  But, what you’ve done to wunma, in the first place, is to remove the whole topic.  That’s to “kill” the topic.  For those who haven’t read wunma’s removed topic and the deleted message, you can refer to http://forum.edu-kingdom.com//vi ... page%3D1&page=3  #45 where I wholly quoted the content of wunma’s deleted message.

OK, you asked me “do you have other suggestion?”  Here’s my suggestion.  If I were you, I will do nothing to wunma’s thread and leave it open for further discussion.  

In wunma’s removed thread, she just expressed she was addicted to BK some 8 years ago and enjoyed the chatting with many old friends.  Along the years, many old friends dropped out and wunma became less addicted to BK.  What pull wunma to BK these years is merely to meet the remaining couples of “old cake”.  Now, the remaining “old cakes” have gone, so she can totally pull out.

What’s wrong with this sincere sharing?  I can’t see any part of this violate BK forum’s rules and regulations.  So, if I were you, I will do nothing with it.  After all, under the current critical moment, to leave a topic for the “old cakes” to channel their feelings and emotion is utmost necessary, in my opinion.

Wunma then wrote a “hot” message at 11:14 this morning.  Your reaction was to ban her account straight.  Maybe you’re too young to know wunma is actually one of the modest members in BK.  She never gets angry over the past 8 years.  If I were you, I would in the first place think about what made her become “hot”?  

That’s my answer and suggestion to your questions.

Tommy

7#
發表於 11-10-22 23:31 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kls12 於 11-10-22 21:40 發表
可否將此版有關超版的言論翻譯成中文, 感謝!

工程太浩大了,有無邊一段您特別想知?我或者可以幫手。

8#
發表於 11-10-22 23:44 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 csy_ma 於 11-10-22 01:26 發表
由於有一段時間沒有看"教育廣場",未目睹事情的經過,本來沒有甚麼發言權。然而,言論自由是我相當關注的一項,也由於未涉其中,可以較抽離地看,可否容我提供第三者角度?

不知Ian以前有沒有經常在"教育政策"蹓蹥?
我是大 ...

csy_ma,

妳實在寫得太好了,除了「好」,我都唔知點去形容。我心中只有一團火,但就係唔知點樣將這團火寫出來,妳把我心裡的說話完全表達了。

最令我感到不安的其實是judy被封後一連串的禁言行動,現在令我忐忑的是阿cow的情況,佢因為回應我的留言而出事………

Tommy

9#
發表於 11-10-23 21:48 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wunma 於 11-10-23 14:36 發表

Tommy,

原想支持禁言以示不滿武力清場的做法, 可是剛打了一篇感謝訊息給您, 想不到竟然發訊失敗, 唯有在此多謝您為我發言, 更欣賞您的堅持.

Wunma ...

Wunma,

沒有什麼,只是簡單的工作。

謝謝您!大家珍重!

Tommy
‹ 上一主題|下一主題