用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International Schoo ...
樓主: ka_yo
go

CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-3-23 14:22 |顯示全部帖子

Re: CAIS 好唔好? (Christian Alliance International School)

Marksix

Thanks for your reply.

MARKSIX 寫道:
TinaMummy,

Our interview with Mrs Reeves was taken 3 yrs ago.  My son is in G2 now.

My son was in AM class when he was in K3.  His class teacher Mrs. Scott is a very nice teacher.  Every kid loves her.  Your daughter will have a great time there.

22#
發表於 07-4-3 09:35 |顯示全部帖子

I did call Mr. Lee 2 times already but so far he did not give me any information. :tongue:

The 1st time, he said the school bus is served for 培道 and 宣道.  I asked Mr. Lee where/when does the bus school pick up the child in Diamond Hill?  He replied that he needed to check with other drivers and asked me to call few days later.

The 2nd time, he was so cool and said would call back me later and hanged up the phone immediately.  He did not ask me any contact no. and name, how can he contact me

Can anyone tell me that the driver/bus assistant will bring the child enter to school or the child do get off near school entrance by herself/himself.  Any teacher will assist K3 student to the classroom?

[quote]
Perryma 寫道:
fleet ,
I called the school to ask the school bus before. They gave me the phone no.(81071021- Mr. Lee). We need to contact him by ourselves. Actually the provided one is the school bus of 培道. I don't think CAIS has their school bus that's why they can only give me the 培道 school bus. I called Mr. Lee and asked but I don't think it can fit my time. You can call to ask.   

23#
發表於 07-4-3 11:44 |顯示全部帖子

Marksix, 靚媽媽

Thanks for your prompt reply.

靚媽媽

Wow, your daughter needs to get on the school bus so early (7:05 am)   .  The class starts at 8:45am.  It takes 1.5 hrs for journey.

How about the return time?  When does your daughter get off the bus in Wong Tai Sin and how much of the school bus fee ?

Sorry for so many questions

靚媽媽 寫道:

I live in Wong Tai Sin. my daughter get on the school bus everyday at 7:05. am.  

24#
發表於 07-4-4 09:12 |顯示全部帖子

靚媽媽

Thanks for your detailed reply.  

25#
發表於 07-4-23 09:05 |顯示全部帖子

Hi leegbd

You may call them, they will answer you immediately.

leegbd 寫道:
Hi all CAIS mums

I've sent emails to the school several times about queries on school bus, lunch arrangment etc, but it never replies. I feel very disappointed with it, do you have same experience which can be shared?

26#
發表於 07-5-21 20:51 |顯示全部帖子

Yes, CAIS has no school bus service.  So, we need to call Mr. Lee because he provides school bus service to those school near CAIS.

I tried to call Mr. Lee several times but without feedback.  May be I called him so early (in April).  You may try to call him now.  Please let me know if you get any feedback from him.  Thanks in advance. wave:

[quote]
leegbd 寫道:
Hi TinaMummy

I had rang up the school about queries on school bus, uniform ordering and lunch arrangment. The lady said they would send information to parents around Mid June to July.

I remember some CAIS parents say there is no school bus arranged by the school and have to contact a Mr. Lee. Do you think I need to ring up Mr Lee?

Thanks   
:

27#
發表於 07-5-23 09:06 |顯示全部帖子

Sure, his no. is 8107-1021.

[quote]
leegbd 寫道:
TinaMummy

May I have Mr. Lee's phone no.?

Thanks  

28#
發表於 07-5-24 20:34 |顯示全部帖子

According to the school notice, the first school day of K3 should be 30 Aug.

Did you receive the school calendar ?  It shows all school holidays.  

leegbd 寫道:
Hi all CAIS parents

As I would arrange summer activities for my son, please let me know whether school term commences in Aug or Sept, thankyou.

29#
發表於 07-5-25 17:04 |顯示全部帖子

Sure, will give you a copy on 3 Jun.

cinderellaa 寫道:
TinaMummy,

I have not got the school calendar, do you mind to give me a copy if possible?

30#
發表於 07-5-28 09:02 |顯示全部帖子

The "Operating Schedule and Breaks 2007-2008 Academic Year" only mentions the 1st day of classes for students - Thurs Aug 30 (do not specify the grade).

The staff said parents will receive further informtion in due course.

leegbd 寫道:
TinaMummy

My boy will be at G1, does G1 have same school day as K3? Would you mind to give me a copy of school calendar?

Thanks

31#
發表於 07-5-30 08:59 |顯示全部帖子

Hi leegbd

Thanks for your detailed information.  Hope to receive the document soon    
‹ 上一主題|下一主題