教育王國 討論區 小一選校 給K2/K3家長: 小一選校心得
發新帖
查看: 53410|回覆: 4
go

給K2/K3家長: 小一選校心得 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-12-18 16:58 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks a lot for your sharing!
May I ask which school your daughter will be admitted to?
Is it a christian school?

2#
發表於 07-12-18 17:24 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,
Since I'm a Christian, I and my wife have some problem over primary one school selection for my children. May you give me your advice.
I have one elder son and one younger sister. My son is now in K2. After considering their character, I prefer them to study in some DSS or private school which is not so "traditional". My questions are:
1/ which DSS or private schools you apply?
2/ since my children did not get baptised yet, can you share your opinion whether a child must be baptised in order to get that religion 5 scores. ( I prefer them to be fully understand the nature of christian before making their own decision, but since only I am baptised and my wife only attend the church on sunday, I wonder whether my children can get that 5 scores)

3#
發表於 07-12-18 22:08 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Palmchristy,
Thanks a lot for your sharing.
I followed your web site for quite a long time.
Both you and your husband are very good parents.
Maybe I asked you more questions:
1/ Nowadays, many parents tried to make the certificate or prize from public exam (eg, Trinity or LCM) in order to make their child more outstanding, is it really necessary?
2/ My son is attending some "really" extra-curricular activities (drawing class, phonics class) with certificate granted, is it 'really' necessary to attach the certificate in the portfolio?   
3/ Sorry! I don't know what is TTS, KRS and APS, can you explain?
Sorry for so many questions

4#
發表於 07-12-18 22:46 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I wish your daughter can enjoy a new school life.

5#
發表於 08-2-19 00:06 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Palmchristy,

I want to let my kid to learn《中华字经》by Kinder U,
It is a method who teach child to "learn" or "recognise"' chinese word by using flash cards.
I know you're expert in using flash card, so may be you can share some of our experience :
1/ Can the child remember the words learnt  if she/he does not encounter that word again , say, for one year?
2/ After learning the word, does the child know the meaning?
3/ Have you heard about 中华字经, is it good ?
Many thanks
‹ 上一主題|下一主題