用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 滬江維多利亞學校(小學)﹐想聽一下大家的意見 ...
發新帖
樓主: anniehong0918
go

滬江維多利亞學校(小學)﹐想聽一下大家的意見 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-3 18:56 |顯示全部帖子
I think I need to do VSA justice. My kid is studying in P1, VSA.  I'm more than happy with the school.  My kid was admitted to a famous traditional subvented school in the first round of P1 allocation last year.  Nonetheless, after careful consideration, we gave up the place for VSA for we know how students' lives are in that traditional school (my elder son is studying in it).  The truth is no pain no gain in famous traditional school where spoon-feed approach is still in use.  My elder son spares no effort in maintaining his academic result (among the top 1/4 in the class).  The whole family paid a lot, not in monetary terms, for that.  We come to realize that learning can also be effected in a more happy way.  We also aware that traditional school students are quite weak in analytical thinking.  So, we choose VSA for our younger kid.  I can say that VSA is successful in motivating kids to learn and to do better.  Everyday, VSA teachers awards my kid with chops, house points and happy faces, making the kid eager to strive for better.  I think choosing a school is just like choosing your own way of living.  We choose the sustainable way of living/learning.

As for VSA's Chinese teacher, I observe that some of them are Hong Kong people. However, they speak fluent Putonghua and English. They can conduct the Maths lesson in English, and communicate well with expatriate students and the English teachers.  Maybe, that why they are preferred.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題