發新帖
查看: 327840|回覆: 7
go

保良局蔡繼有學校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-9-14 13:39 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 保良局蔡繼友學校

Hi Voasia,

My kid also joins the family of PLKCKY this year.  She likes the school so far but unfortunately, she has caught some viruses and has been sick for 2 days.  I've tried to read her the Chinese book (One day in School) but she didn't seem interested.  It would be great if you can PM me the site that you've created so that I can try one more time.  Thanks a lot in advnace.

2#
發表於 05-9-16 00:19 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Voasia,

PM 已經收到,亦已成功download,謝謝你。朗讀者的咬字非常清楚及純正,是你自己本人嗎?

我的囡囡今天已返學了,不過她仍不太喜歡告訢我校內的事情,希望遲些會好點吧。
[quote]
voasia 寫道:
sammymother你好:
我已經PM給您了,希望你可以順利下載並且有所幫助.

3#
發表於 05-9-23 10:50 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Voasia,

I really appreciate your help to share the useful sites in this forum.  By the way, my little girl will start her ECA tomorrow.  She will go to Taekwondo and paper clay.  How about your boy?  

Regards,
Sammymother

4#
發表於 05-10-3 11:16 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 保良局蔡繼有學校

小女是今年小一的學生,去年面試是不需要用英語的。第一次面試主要是看小朋友的表現和簡單的應對,家長要介紹一下小朋友的課餘活动。第二次面試是小朋友跟家長一起見校長,問題也是環繞日常生活及親子活动,作用應是了解一下家長能否配合學校的理念,過程也很輕鬆。

開學至今,也不是沒有担心的。見小女沒有功課、沒有默書,甚至乎連書本也沒帶回家,跟其他小一學生好像有很大分別,心裏也有一些問号,但另一方面,見她活潑依然,每天開心上學,言語间也流露出對學校對老師同學的喜愛,我和她的関係亦沒随跟功課、背書等繁重的壓力而轉壞,這正是我選這所小學的原因,正如校長所說,家長一定要對學校有信心,學校才可以實踐對家長的承諾。

5#
發表於 05-10-10 11:10 |顯示全部帖子

Hi IH,

Thanks for your sharing.  I have to admit that the fear of not learning enough is hard to get away with.  To be frank, I have been very keen in builiding my daughter's reading habit and she's been surrounded by books since early childhood.  However, she has not established a very good routine so far.  She likes me to read her stories and she lacks the patience in reading by herself.  If I'm not around, since I'm a working mom, she will not touch any book but play with her beloved toys.  I'm still patiently waiting for the time that she will pick books up by herself.  Patiently waiting but worrying sometimes.........

6#
發表於 05-10-21 09:39 |顯示全部帖子

From last year's experinece. the interview will last for around 1 hour.  The kids went into a hall altogether and then I was told (by my girl) that they were separated into groups and went into different classroom to meet with the interviewers.  The interview was conducted in Chinese but there were phonetic questions.  Parents were asked to complete a questionnaire and presenet the certificates, school reports to the teachers.  This was done in a separate room.

All in all, the interview was light compared to other schools that I went for and my girl has a very positive impression on the school after this event.  Hope this helps.

7#
發表於 06-6-28 12:47 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Joanneheungyy,

I totally agree with your view on the school.  My girl is now in P1 and I really struggled last year on whether I should send her to CKY or another pretty established traditional school.  I guess we really need to understand the kid before making the decision.  While every parent would like to get the most for their beloved child, we have to acknowledge that every kid is different.  Some can excel under the current education system while some will suffer and may loose their self-esteem during the course.

Looking back, I'm glad that I have chosen CKY.  My dedication to her school work is no less, however, I have much less pressure in preparing for tests, exams and meeting teachers' requirements.  These are a bit too much for a 6 year-old kid.  I have to admit that my girl is not a brilliant kid, but she does learn a lot in a happy environment.  

Talking about the concert last night.  My husband and I were really moved to see such a high spirited occasion.  I would say that the performances were of reasonable standard since many of the performers were from lower grades.  The small MCs were also impressive.  They spoke fluent English and PTH.  May be I'm not greedy enough, but I'm grateful to see my girl joining this big family.  

8#
發表於 06-12-5 16:07 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Voasia,

我忘記了FTP的password.  可再pm 我嗎?謝謝

Sammymother
‹ 上一主題|下一主題