用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Comments: ESF Kinder Tsing Yi or KBCK?
發新帖
查看: 7887|回覆: 1
go

Comments: ESF Kinder Tsing Yi or KBCK? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-6-6 09:14 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Comments: ESF Kinder Tsing Yi or KBCK?

from what I know, KBCK's students did not get interviews from ESF primary schools, (YMCA is the same).
Only those with siblings can get an interviews, all the others were on waiting lists, although I know some students eventually got into ESF primary even those they were on waiting lists, but it was scary enough for some parents.

If you don't have foreign passport and no siblings studying at ESF, I would advise you to go to ESF kinder because they have priority to  interview.

I also think KBCK is not as good as before since their last headmistress has left, she has a very close connection with ESF. After she left, KBCK did not get any priority with ESF.
wbmom

2#
發表於 05-6-10 09:29 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Comments: ESF Kinder Tsing Yi or KBCK?

fiona88,

I never said the English standard of KBCK is worse than before. All I am saying(of course it's only my opinion) is the school is not as good as before. Why did I say that?

1) I don't know if your daughter got the interview at 1st round or by waiting list, if 1st round, then you are extremely lucky because most of the moms I know at KBCK told me they only got interview at waitlist round, although eventually lots of them got a place with ESF, that created a lot of stress for parents already.  

2) I don't like the management style of the present principal, I have dealt with her at numerous occasions, her style is like local school,  her attitiude: she is always right, you can study here or leave it. She is insensitive to children with learning difficulties, she always blame parents instead of helping.

3) Mrs. Schroder(the former principal) is just too good, she is competent, loving and most important she really has a 'heart'!

Sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't mean to, just try to share my experience.

wbmom
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖