發新帖
查看: 1609|回覆: 2
go

News to share <聖士提反女子 K1> [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-30 18:55 |顯示全部帖子

聖士提反女子中學附屬幼稚園

Kwok Yi,

Are your kids studying this kindergarten? If yes, could you please give some comments on it, e.g. academic level, homework, lessions on English and PTH, etc? Do teachers take good care of the kids?  

Other BK parents' comments are also welcome.

Thank you!

2#
發表於 08-11-1 16:53 |顯示全部帖子
Kwok Yi,

Thank you for your valuable sharing.  May I ask again whether the academic level is good enough as they have less homework? Do you need to find some supplementary classes for your daughter?  

Regarding teachers' attitude, I heard that their teachers are quite stern, but I am looking for a more caring and friendly learning environment for my daughter.  Do you think teachers in SSGKG are caring, especially the number of kindergarten students are relatively less than other kindergartens?   Besides, are you worried about primary allocation of their graduates?

原帖由 KwokYi 於 08-10-31 23:07 發表
My daughter is studying K2 in there. They do not have much homework, but they do have classwork. They put much effort on students' attitude. Moreover, the kinder is using 活動教學, they had invited a  ...

3#
發表於 08-11-3 18:12 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you so much for BK parents' sharing.  We still need to wait until Jan 09.  Good luck!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題