教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Kinder to ESF Year 1
發新帖
查看: 1402|回覆: 2
go

ESF Kinder to ESF Year 1 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-6 00:39 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,
Does anyone know if there's any ESF Kinder student can't get a ESF Year 1 successfully?
I am now thinking about putting my little boy into the ESF Kinder WKS, and I heard from the school that the hit rate at ESF Kinder TY is almost 99.8% (195 out of 197) last year......so that means it's almost "for sure"for all those ESF Kinder student to get a seat at ESF Year 1 then. Am I right?
Please advise....anyone???
Mitchmama
   0    0    0    0
MITCHmama

2#
發表於 09-3-6 12:45 |顯示全部帖子
PoPolung, Miclint,

Thanks!
To me, both RC and SJS is fine with me. My son is going into K2 but not K1, I talked to the consultant before and they confirmed to get me an interview at RC and SJS next year......however, RC seems very competitive. So I think I am going to apply the SJS as well. But my case is a bit complicated:

My son did tried the RC this year and he failed because RC said he is one of the youngest (26 Dec 2004) kids among the whole interview and they don't think he is ready. So, they recommended me to apply again next year......so I decieded to put my boy in ESF to repeating the K2 year. I told the consultant (Previous TY Kinder Headmaster) the whole story, so she called to the RC and make sure they would offer an interview for him next year, before she accept my application. According to the consultant, RC said my boy is right in the boarder line ....or whatever reason.......

I am a bit confused, should I / can I also apply the SJS if I already got a interview chance in RC?????

Please advise!

Thanks,
Mitchmama
MITCHmama

3#
發表於 09-3-7 01:37 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Popolung,
The consulant is the pervious headmastress of ESF TY and she is now in charge of the ESF WKS. All the applications need to go through her side.
I belive in her anyways, but just heard that SJS will not offer any interview for those RC applicants.....not sure, thus wanna have more information here!
Mitchmama
MITCHmama
‹ 上一主題|下一主題