教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 可否給其他家長一點空間﹖
發新帖
查看: 5024|回覆: 2
go

可否給其他家長一點空間﹖ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-11 10:23 |顯示全部帖子
"不過看你在其他地方公然說認識INSIDER﹐可能陳守仁已是你囊中之物。"
really? did he just say that he knows the "e-principal" or the real principal, Mr. Derek Yeung?

I guess flostangraphy is just being too preoccupied with the P1 admission matter and undoubtedly sharing thoughts and chatting with other parents here is a way to relieve stress. At the end of the day, it's just about fun and info sharing. I don't think we need to take it so serious.  If you have some solid stuff to discuss, just start a new thread.  I trust a lot of helpful TSL parents will join the discussion.  And don't forget, flostangraphy did take initiative to provide a lot of useful info to other parents.  He deserves some credits.

Just my 2 cents.

原帖由 gingerale 於 09-11-11 09:06 發表
真的很不明白﹐所有在這裡的討論﹐到最後都變成一堆媽媽們跟你搭訕﹐不然便老是說你兒子靚仔。可憐是一大班家長﹐本來上來真的是想交流一下孩子上學的事情﹐但CLICK入每一THREAD都是關於你的東西﹐實在叫我們卻步。  
你也真是夠 ...

2#
發表於 09-11-11 13:14 |顯示全部帖子
You are able to identify which different logins actually belong to the same person? this is an amazing skill!
To add a note to this: the comment made by gingerale today doesn't sound like the one made by him previously. somehow i feel this way.  but maybe i'm wrong...

原帖由 principal 於 09-11-11 12:19 發表
Dear all,

I would like to make the following points.

1)        The nickname “e-Principal” is only for fun.   
Don’t take it too seriously.   
I have already reiterated a few times here in ...

3#
發表於 09-11-11 16:42 |顯示全部帖子
When I think about it, I start to realize why gingerale is feeling upset about it. If you get a chance to first look at the index page under TSL in the morning, almost all latest threads are addressed by flostangraphy.  When looking inside, you will find that almost all of them end with the chat with him, blahblahblah.  Just on the surface, it looks like flostangraphy is doing 洗版。 He and his family have become the center of discussion under latest threads.  This no doubt may upset some users here.  But to be fair to him, he is just being active and so far I haven't come across any impolite or sensitive words from him (that insider thing is very trivial, in my opinion) (unlike myself, I may stir up some discussion from time to time) And the most important of all, his family is unique and they simply fit in the unique culture of TSL.  No wonder they can easily catch the spotlight all the time.

So, whose fault is it? well, instead of making the fault count, why don't we sit back, relax and keep chating away, just like what silver_ng said?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題