搜索
教育王國 討論區 備戰大學 HKDSE Students - University Admission
發新帖
查看: 17761|回覆: 1
go

HKDSE Students - University Admission [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-9-11 14:51 |顯示全部帖子
恕我無知,想請問一下,其實interview 的作用有多大呢?即使是band one 學校,都有頭、中、尾。而且,除了一些很個別的例子,很多學生的eca可能只是一些普通的activity,那麼HKU 又如何甄選?當然我相信兩方面都top的學生一定有offer,但如果只是成績top but eca/ ole 普通,又怎樣呢?

2#
發表於 11-9-15 20:09 |顯示全部帖子
today, my daughter's school held a career talk to S5 students. One thing mentioned about preparation for jupas is the school's reference report compiled both by school and student. The school has to fill in 2 forms, one about the ability of that particular student, anothr about the academic performance of the student (60% S5 final exam and 40% S6 first test). Student has to compile the SLP and OLE part.  But the school didn't mention about nomination and there isn't any item for the school to tick whether that particular student is nominated or not. Acoording to the teacher of my daughter's school, this report will be sent to Jupas for different u to shortlist students for interview.

I am wondering whether it is the same as khmama's case , the only difference is that St. Mary is willing to disclose that they will "nominate" or write a "all excellence" report fot students ranked 1-15.  Or there is still another stage of school nomination apart from what I have mentioned above.

Anyone has any idea?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題