搜索
教育王國 討論區 播道書院 Accept or give up?
發新帖
查看: 2299|回覆: 0
go

Accept or give up? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-24 15:49 |顯示全部帖子
If I were you and financially feasible, I will accept EC offer.

Reasons:
1. Being a single parent is not easy and if you work very hard to bring up your kids, you would always wants to have a good relationship with them, EC workload is not heavy as compare to outside, so you can have more time to play with them

2. If you are lucky enough to get in a good govt/subsidized school, the homework will be heavy in order to get a good results. Do you have time to guide them when both of your kids goto Primary? Do you want to fight with them every night over the homework, preparationof tests and exam? If you prefer a not too good govt/sub school, why not choose EC, EC has good academic standards

3. EC emphazised in moral education, nowsaday, many schools only focus on student academic results and no time to pay attention to students' moral standards, that is why we have so problems with teenagers. You don't want you kids like that, do you?

4. During the briefing section, I have asked Principal Lo that if elder brother got accepted, will the younger sister be accepted also (I also have 2 kids). The principal replied if the elder sibling is studying in EC, as long as the younger sibling is normal, he will accept the younger one.

These are my personal opinions.

EC parents,
please comment.

原帖由 foster_ma 於 09-10-24 13:51 發表
Hi all,

My son was luckily accepted by EC, but I'm not very familiar with the school since it is quite fresh especially for the teachers,  academic standard and Secondary section. Since their father  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題