搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 想借學校測驗卷, 工作紙, 考試卷影印
發新帖
查看: 7889|回覆: 2
go

想借學校測驗卷, 工作紙, 考試卷影印 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-31 11:05 |顯示全部帖子
To me, I will buy for my kid. How much?? Compare to the overall expenses of education, it is nothing. At least, I can share the view and standard of other school. This information certainly will comfort me a lot. I think $10 per paper is reasonable.

2#
發表於 10-1-2 10:52 |顯示全部帖子
It's not difficult to draft a paper for my kid. However, the level might be higher or lower. For example, I have bought a few exercise books for english compehension. They looks too simple for me kid! My kid is P1. The books are for P2. I just don't get it. I think the publishers might be purely for business only. Papers from real primiary school might do better. Even though exercise books are available in the market, I don't think they are sufficient in quantity, don't mention the quality. I trust school teachers more than publishers.

PM me if you are willing to share the works with me.

3#
發表於 10-1-2 10:58 |顯示全部帖子
Second thought. I think this is a good forum for us to share experience and resources for child education. I don't see any problem if we can help each other and share with each others. I know it might hurt the interest of some people, particularly the publishers. (I know they renew the exercise books with little effort every year and have sold a lot each year. It is a big business. I don't mind if they are reasonable in quality. I find that some of the answers are incorrect!!)

As long as the sharing is reasonable at no cost, I see no reason why we cannot share.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖