發新帖
查看: 2441|回覆: 1
go

舍"嘉偌撒圣心"和"真光"取&#6 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-6-1 13:06 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 舍"嘉偌撒圣心"和"真光"取"维多利亚&

Sindy 寫道:
你打算升維小呀?唔係既話,聖心同真光既前途都好過佢啦,至於教學,無話邊間一定好得過邊間的.....聖心都好愉快學習的......好多維小學生升小都揀出名學校,聖心都係其中一間,本身幼稚園升上去既讀得掂,維幼黎既都讀得掂,我實睇唔出點解要行冤枉路,而維幼學費都唔平架,聖心只係千五蚊咋,覺得維幼英文好既,拎呢千幾蚊差額出面返下英文班都係一樣,但條路就好行好多,除非你有分,唔驚升小,又或者有私校一定收你

仲有,點解你地兩個d字都係簡體既?

Sindy,
totally agreed with u!!!!

jhuangwei,
pls take a second thought before u send your girl to Victoria!! Sindy is right. The prospect in S. Heart is much better than in Vict. Like my case, my elder girl was studying in Vict, during the lucky draw , she was allocated to a band 3 primary school. I was so upset but have to accepted it. Believed me, think twice before u make any decision.

2#
發表於 06-6-3 17:07 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 舍"嘉偌撒圣心"和"真光"取"维多利亚&

wootaitai,
nothing against Victoria. my point of view is if there are choices between true light, SHK and Victoria. I will definately choose SHK or true light instead of Vict. As they have connected primary school.
True light and SHK  are very famous in their school discipline. Most of the students behave so well. If u can attend a good kinder with through-train to good primary school , I don't see any reason why u won't take it. Right? After all, this is just my own opinion. p.s.I have to tell u that I like true light very much.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題