教育王國 討論區 啟思小學 啓思小學
發新帖
樓主: LA
go

啓思小學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-10-6 22:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hello 各位媽咪!  
my son just had the P.1 interview today.  It seems that he is very happy and likes the school.  I will consider this school if he is admitted.  Do your kids like the school too?  Since it is a private school, are there a lot of additional charges?

2#
發表於 07-10-6 23:24 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 LA 於 07-10-6 23:13 硐表
Hi Norwegian,
My kid likes the school very much, he said he likes the textbooks also.
No more surcharge lar, IRON listed all already.
lunch - u can bring to school also, the lunch provided by school  ...

thanks a lot, LA.

I am also considering CKY, 優才 and 培僑 as well.   My son is very active and inquisitive at this stage, I hope he can maintain these qualities and learn happily at school.  Do you have any opinion?  

Really thanks.

3#
發表於 07-10-10 15:59 |顯示全部帖子
thanks LA for the very useful info.: : :
Hope my son will be lucky enough to be admitted to both CKY and Creative so that later I can be given a choice.  

As for the Creative, my son liked it a lot on the day of the interview - he said it was fun to play and I know teachers awarded them for their efforts, but not the result.  That's what impressed me.

原文章由 LA 於 07-10-9 15:48 硐表
Norwegian,

I feel CPS teachers are able to 'tolerate' different types of students and treat them kindly, even better than me.

Just some personal sharing regarding your choice:

CKY - once u r in, u  ...

4#
發表於 07-10-13 22:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hi LA and leesasa, just got the letter from CPS tonight and my son is admitted.  Feeling very glad...: : : : .  Just went to an interview of another private school today but didn't like the traditional approach of that one too much.

Good to get the news!!

5#
發表於 07-10-20 22:25 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 leesasa 於 07-10-19 21:10 硐表
LA:
I think my son 算快手 咁回家no hw?可keep住d ECA lu.
btw,知否來年P.1每班幾人?
講真一知道阿仔有好學校兼happy school 收左,真係安樂晒!   ...

May I know what stream you will choose for your son - Cantonese or Putonghua?  In case my son is not suitable to use PTH after the start of the school term, is there a chance to change to Cantonese?

Thank you.

6#
發表於 07-10-24 03:26 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you.
I finally put down PTH as well.  

原文章由 leesasa 於 07-10-21 22:22 硐表
Norwegian :
Don't worry. 小朋友好快上手!  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖