用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??
發新帖
樓主: wcandtt
go

有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-2-5 21:47 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有冇人收到維多利亞Pre-nursery的收生信??

I am still waiting for Victoria's letter. Did you interview on 22 Jan and did you apply for your bb to study in the 2-year old nursery class? Did they say in the letter whether your bb will be in the am or pm class

2#
發表於 05-2-5 23:37 |顯示全部帖子

May I ask what reasons make you want to accept and what reasons make you want to reject?

3#
發表於 05-2-7 22:22 |顯示全部帖子

My bb has also been accepted by Victoria's toddler class. I will enrol my daughter as she is a "sai B" ie born in October so for me, I am not too concerned about what happens later on - so long as she has a happy nursery. In HK, the education system is crazy enough without having to start making her work so hard when she is not yet even 2. If she likes it at Victoria, then I might stay on for K1 etc but if not, I will still apply to other kindergartens etc for 2006 and decide next year whether to transfer or not. This year is really for her to get used to going to school and to help her become independent and look after herself. If she can do that and enjoy it at the same time, then I will have made the right decision.

If I find that she struggles to cope, then I can always enrol her for nursery again next year as she will still be under 3. That will be the most expensive outcome but I think I would prefer my bb to be "dai b" than have to struggle to catch up with her peers

4#
發表於 05-2-8 12:19 |顯示全部帖子

My daughter has been accepted by the Homantin branch. I applied for the pm class English/Cantonese. I know everyone prefers the pm class but I actually prefer the pm class because I do not need to wake her up early in the morning when it is very cold and also, she can avoid the traffic rush hour. When my bb is older and has homework to do, then I think I would prefer morning class.

5#
發表於 05-2-16 09:12 |顯示全部帖子

why do all you mummies prefer the morning class to the afternoon class? is the am class really that much better?

6#
發表於 05-2-18 08:22 |顯示全部帖子

For Victoria Homantin, the teacher told me that they have only one pre-nursery class in the morning (approx 30 places) and one in the afternoon (approx 30 places). I don't know how many people applied though.

7#
發表於 05-2-22 22:00 |顯示全部帖子

I will be bringing my bb to Homantin this Saturday too. Your point about the uniform is a very good one - thanks for that tip.

8#
發表於 05-3-1 08:38 |顯示全部帖子

N&I's ma: I didn't realise that Victoria (homantin) is already operating. When did your son start his pre-nursery class. Does that mean in August, he will start in their K1 class? Do they offer playgroup sessions at the moment?

Many thanks

9#
發表於 05-3-15 13:09 |顯示全部帖子

I don't understand what Victoria are  telling you. My daughter who is the same age as your bb will be starting in the Victoria PN class in Homantin in August. So why did Victoria tell you that your bb is too young for their PN class. My understanding is that the PN class is the same as the Nursery class and that next year, all bbs can apply for K1. However, I am not sure about the toddler class.

10#
發表於 05-3-15 15:59 |顯示全部帖子

bbcc: You should ask the school directly just to make sure as it is a very important matter.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題