教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Tutor Time/Anfield
發新帖
查看: 5135|回覆: 2
go

Tutor Time/Anfield [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-1 17:24 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear all,

My girl is 2 now and am looking at Tutor Time/Anfield's (Kln Tong) playgroup, possibly progressing to kindergarten.  Can anyone share any views on these kindergartens?  Curriculum, teachers, teacher/student ratio etc etc.  

Also, if I finally decide to go to local primary one, is Anfield's primary key stage one enough?  

Thanks a lot!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-10-6 20:35 |顯示全部帖子
May be I'd try the sat playgroup later as my girl has something on sat now.  Would you apply the kindergarten?  They have an open day later and I will take a look then.

I have not decided yet as to go for IS or not.  Will apply local and may be some international kindergartens and see what happens first.`   

原帖由 0210 於 09-10-5 16:58 發表
Hello, my son is 20mths old and have joined Anfield Sat playgroup since this Aug.  I like this school although I can't compare to TT as I have not tried TT.  At Anfield, my son learns more English and ...

3#
發表於 09-10-7 19:14 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 方麗娟,

Is there a playgroup on sat pm?  I thought they only have it in the morning.  What time is it? How did you get the K1 application form?  

Do you know the teacher/student ratio for kindergarten?  Are the teachers native speakers?  What nationalities are they?

Thanks a lot.

原帖由 方麗娟 於 09-10-7 14:03 發表

My son joined Sat pm class and he is now 22mths old. We satisfied with this school for the responsible teacher and nice staff, and the new school campus as well.

Yes, my son learns Eng and Mandarin ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題