樓主: 豬爸爸
go

RC收左我個女,唔知讀唔讀好,請比意見. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-2-11 13:04 |顯示全部帖子
I also agree with daydream that SJS

- has a proven track academic records
- With a well-structured and proven education system
- Good overseas university connections and a pool of useful alumni (or I would rather say it is Shatin College that count)
- Lower school fee

I am a RC parent now but my target school for my girl was SJS last year.  My girl didn’t get an interview because of the priority system, and so we went for RC instead.  I was a little bit worried at the beginning because at the time RC wasn't there at all and be honest, the reputation of Phoenix was not "too good".

Anyway, in the middle of last year, my girl was invited to an interview with SJS finally, but we turned them down after a family meeting.  Things and systems within RC are almost all in shape.  I do want my girl to learn traditional Chinese in school (SJS is teaching simplified Chinese only).  We like the atmosphere in RC, we like the teachers, we like the parents there.  All of them who I met, have passion toward making RC to be a quality school.  We can feel that the future of RC is very promising.  And most important is that my girl loves her school.

The Cantonese during playtime do not bother me at all.  My girl will switch her spoken language when needed.  

I know a few parents switched the kids from SJS to RC but on the other hand, a few parents switched the kids from RC to SJS.

I think sending a kid to SJS is like investing in HSBC shares, return is comparative safe and guarantee but RC is a new company with a very promising future and return and which worth a try too.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題