用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請問有無家長讀緊維記(CWB)英�普班,好唔好? ...
發新帖
查看: 2539|回覆: 3
go

請問有無家長讀緊維記(CWB)英�普班,好唔好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-12-5 23:40 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 請問有無家長讀緊維記(CWB)英�普班,好唔好?

Hi HappyYammie,

I'm living in Laguna City too!!!  Nice to meet u !!!

Hi Becky,

Do you know who I am?  My daughter is now also studying in Cannan.  We met on the 1st school day before but we didn't talk.  On the 5th school day, I saw your son entered the classroom alone without crying.  However, my daughter cried and cried so loud.  At that time, I was very upset.    Now, she adopts the school life but still cries before going to school.

My daughter is also accepted by Victoria CWB p.m. (E / P).  For SC, she is on the waiting list.  Therefore, I think my daughter will most likely study in Victoria.  

I'd like to let my daughter to build up a good language foundation during the golden period.  Also, I hope that she can play, explore and seek knowledge happily.  For Victoria, I think it fulfills my requirements.  From K1 to K3, the NET and Putughua teachers will conduct the lessons throughout the 3-hour.

My friend's son (who is also living in Laguna City!) is studying in K2 in Victoria (E / P).  My friend highly recommended this school to me.  She told me that her son could understand all the conversations in Putughua and response after 1 year learning.

Tonight, I went to Victoria to attend a talk.  I looked around the environment.  Though the playground is small, the classrooms look comfortable to me.  I also viewed the notice board about the teachers' profile.  I found that most of the NET, Putughua teachers and general teachers are quite mature.  Not sure if it is good?

2#
發表於 06-12-6 14:13 |顯示全部帖子

Hi HappyYammie,

My friend told me that his son had no problem in language development.  At home, his son speaks 廣東話.  However, if they ask him in Potughua / English, he will reply in the same language.

To share with you regarding the Primary School Allocation which I saw in another topic:

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=473345&forum=7&14

3#
發表於 06-12-8 23:12 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Becky,

You get right    My daughter still cried when we changed the uniform for her in the home and also when she entered the school with the teacher.  However, she speaks more in the home.  

I'm still thinking how to bring her to the school. I would consider to take 保姆車 if the price is not expensive.  Kindly let me know more details if available.  Many thanks!

4#
發表於 06-12-18 22:54 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Becky,

Thanks for your info.  $1,300 is quite expensive !   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題