用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF kindergarten or nearby kindergarten if have sibl ...
發新帖
查看: 1941|回覆: 2
go

ESF kindergarten or nearby kindergarten if have sibling in ESF ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-2-1 11:10 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear ESF parents,

I got an offer for my little one in ESF kindergarten, but we live quite far away form the school. I have an elder son in the ESF secondary already, which means my little one will have priority over the ESF kindergarten student for Y1 interview according to the priority system .

I am struggling whether I should let my little one stay in nearby local kindergarten or let him travel for 1 1/2 hour everyday on the bus.

Could any parent give me some advise please, we need to pay tomorrow !!!

Thank you in advance for any input.

jjoyma
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-2-1 19:06 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Oooray,

Thank you for your advice, I also feel risky in not joining ESF kindi.

What do you think if I put my little one in the ''international section'' of the ''Local kindergarten", and at the same time join the ESF English Language program every Saturday ???

I know it is impossible to "have your cake and eat it", but just want to get the best solution for the problem.

Thanks,
jjoyma

3#
發表於 11-2-2 12:23 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Oooray,

Thank you very much for your detailed analysis of the pros of going to ESF kindi ! To be save, I have sent out the deposit to buy time for further evaluation of my case.

Unfortunately, we are not able to move our home near to ESF kindi.

I had heard some rumor about the unorganized curriculum of the ESF Kindi which also may me doubt of the quality of education for my little one. People said the kindi won't teach academic knowledge and student are too free to play in the school.

I would really like to verify these information with those parents who have kids in the ESF kindi recently.

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Happy New Year !!!

Cheers,
jjoyma
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖