Dear all mom,

My son is admitted to pm class, we live at Tseung Kwan O
(Ocean Shores).

Actually, we also got an offer from St. Cat, I'm still
thinking which one is better.  Anyone can give me
suggestion how to choose?  Thanks.

2#
發表於 08-8-28 23:22 |顯示全部帖子
My son is studying 幼望班 pm class.  Anyone is the same class with him?

BTW, the arrangement of school bus is very very poor.  No one call me about the details of the school bus.  Today, my maid said the woman in the school bus is very old, like more than 50 years old.  How come???? I will call them and complain tomorrow.

3#
發表於 08-9-2 23:18 |顯示全部帖子
Hello, nice to meet you.  My son sits "cheese" table.  I want to ask you do you receive the "topic book" namely "Go to School"?  (Sorry, I don't know how to type in Chinese)  Ms. Yiu called me and said all children should have one.  But, I cannot find the book from my son's school bag.

BTW, where do you live?  I live in Tseung Kwan O and takes K16 school bus.  We have complained the school bus that the bus route is too long more than 1 hour.  They go to Tseung Kwan O, Sai Kung, Kwun Tong and Ngau Tau Kok.  We urged them to open a new school bus for us; otherwise, we will cancel the services and find another "private school bus".  Do you know how to find "private school bus" to Pui Ching?

4#
發表於 08-9-4 00:04 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Mandy and Samay,

Glad to know that we are in the same class.  Actually, I have asked Miss Yiu where is the "topic book" because I cannot find it from my son's school bag.  She said maybe he drops in the school bus or elsewhere and I should ask my son.  Come on.......do you think that my son can tell me where he drops the book?  how can I check from the school bus?  Useless response........ Therefore, I will insist to give me a new one.

For the school bus, I know that some parents have already complained to Vice Principal.  Hope they will get a good news finally.  Today, I call the school bus all the day and no one picks up the phone now.

Cheers
Jessica

原帖由 Samay 於 08-9-3 21:20 發表
Jessica and Mandy,
hello, nice to meet you!! My son is also in 下幼兒望班,熊貓組.

5#
發表於 08-9-6 00:12 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Samay,

My maid said the teacher has collected back the child's birthday bag when she gave the school bag to him.  Don't worry.

Hi Mrs. Yeung,

Nice to meet you.  My son is in "cheese" table.  Ms. Yiu said she cannot find my son's "topic book" finaly and I need to buy a new one by myself.  So poor........

Cheers
Jessica

原帖由 MrsYeung 於 08-9-5 00:55 發表
Samay, Jessica and Mandy,
hello, nice to meet you!! My son is also in 下幼兒望班, rabbit 組.  He also loves to go to school with his sister in k3.

6#
發表於 10-7-3 23:26 |顯示全部帖子
My kid will study K3 this year.  I want to know that anyone will try to register Primary One with other school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖