發新帖
查看: 1621|回覆: 0
go

請問大家對播道書院有何評價? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-22 13:48 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 GIPW 於 08-10-22 01:10 發表
thank iwff.

I have not got offer letter from HKUGA yet.  If I do, will really need to ask you more questions on HKUGA.

BTW, EC is an english while HKUGA 's subject mostly taught in Chinese, is that  ...

My son studying P.6 in hkuga. You are right, in hkuga, only English subject (maybe Music also) is conducted in English though, hkuga students have plenty of chances to make presentation, English speech and English drama in class and in some school events. Most students can speak English well and they do not have problem in communicating with English native speaker.

My son's English level is only fair in his class as he does not pay attention in using of grammar. However when I took him to do assessment before enrolling English training program operated by prixx english centre, the chief tutor there confirmed he could take their junior secondary tutorial instead of primary level and surprisingly he can follow the syllabus well. I hope I am not sound to being boasting.

In schooling, English learning is undoubtedly important but whether students can completely absorb a subject is far more important. I have to state clearly that I am not denying the good side of EC after all.

[ 本帖最後由 savoy 於 08-10-22 13:52 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題