搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF KINDER 幾時會收到信呢?
發新帖
查看: 5520|回覆: 2
go

ESF KINDER 幾時會收到信呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-12-6 11:08 |顯示全部帖子
Mandarin Mandarin is a feature of our programme and all kindergarten children will receive at least 30 minutes of Mandarin instruction per day.
K1 Mandarin curriculum
    Developing speaking and listening skills through purposeful activities. Following instructions to carry out tasks. Introduction of basic vocabulary – single words, short phrases and simple sentences. Saying simple rhymes and singing simple songs.
  • Word recognition - 20/30 theme-related basic words.
K2 Mandarin curriculum
    Developing speaking and listening skills through purposeful activities. Following instructions to carry out tasks. Developing clear pronunciation. Development of vocabulary: construct simple sentences; ask simple questions; make simple requests; comment on stories. Development of reading comprehension skills. Saying rhymes and singing songs. Word recognition - 50 theme-related words.
  • Writing 20 theme-related simple words.

原文章由 sillybabyq 於 07-12-6 10:57 發表
anfield $5700 per month, all the teacher are native english speaker (most of them are indian) and there 's also PTH teacher ,anyway, no chinese or cantonese in the school campus~~~

2#
發表於 07-12-19 11:14 |顯示全部帖子
I just call the lady at Tsing Yi Kinder, who is working at Admin. Section. She is very nice.
She explains that they did not know the random list.

For example, they will invite 50 parents before Christmas for visiting school at Jan 08. Then they will send 50 letters at Jan for Feb 08 tour; 50 letters at Feb for Mrach tour, and ........................ They will organize 4 or 5 tours until all vacancy are filled.

If you cannot receive the letter at Dec, you may receive later until 17/3/08 tour, or put on the waiting list.

Parent can just wait and wait. I told her that many parent have to pay the deposit for secure the placement of other school. She understand but cannot help us, as the scheme is control by central.

She also receives more call from parent.

3#
發表於 07-12-23 19:08 |顯示全部帖子
I did not receive any letter from TY kinder.
Very Unhappy.

原文章由 Aprmum 於 07-12-23 15:10 發表
happy for all of you
I also received the letter~ waiting list
sigh:cry:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖