教育王國 討論區 國際學校 再有人打擊我為女兒選讀國際學校的決定 ...
發新帖
查看: 32903|回覆: 7
go

再有人打擊我為女兒選讀國際學校的決定 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-4-9 03:12 |顯示全部帖子

再有人打擊我為女兒選讀國際學校的決定

I have planned to let my daughter studying at Tsing Yi ESF kinder at 2008. But today some relatives objected my decision. They said:
My daughter will learn poor Chinese or even cannot write Chinese. How importance of Chinese in HK. They prefer my girl study the Local Primary School and study IS at Secondary Level.

Would any Parent give me some support?  :cry:

2#
發表於 07-4-9 11:42 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 再有人打擊我為女兒選讀國際學校的決定

I live at Ma On Shan. Both Renaissance College (RC) and Shatin Junior are my choices.
One of my friends helps her daughter to choose St. Cat. Kinder and give up the ESF Kinder. Her point is buy more time to think about the path (IS or Local eudcation).
But I would like to get high priority in the ESF school as I cannot afford the high school fee one.
Thank you for your advice.  

3#
發表於 07-4-9 19:27 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Barnie,

My mother said the same speech when we "drink tea" this afternoon. Quote:"my relatives also said why didnt he try the famous local school as my son was very smart."

4#
發表於 07-4-9 19:28 |顯示全部帖子

Very strong point

5#
發表於 07-4-11 00:04 |顯示全部帖子

You may find more infomation about IS, such as the placement of graduate student, the Public Exam results. Besides, you can lead your husband to visit the school. Hope it work.[quote]
旻旻&思思 寫道:
你地講得好

6#
發表於 07-5-7 17:31 |顯示全部帖子

Thank you for you giving so many valued advices.
I can make up my mind now.

On the other hand, the expense is not less as ESF has announced to increase 3% secondary school fee and 5% primary school fee.

But I think the quality of school life for my daughter is the most important. I am not rich. But I can cut the expense such as not hiring the helper, or travel.

Once again thank you very much.

7#
發表於 07-6-26 16:07 |顯示全部帖子

8#
發表於 07-6-26 16:10 |顯示全部帖子

昨日有朋友對老公講IS唔得。原因︰
1) 貴,尤其要去外國讀大學
2) 有人讀讀下都轉返 Local school.
3) 等等....................

我對老公說讀IS的好處,希望不會錯吧!!
丫頭 寫道:
今日又有人走黎同我講您對b讀完中學諗住點? 我話跟住上大學囉, 佢又話:咁您又話可能唔夠錢比佢地去外國讀大學?  我話係HK讀大學都得者, 佢話IS學生好難係HK讀大學因為銜接唔到 我話銜接唔到係乜意思? 佢話即係追唔上, HK大學未必收

我話佢聽我個家庭醫生不知有多少個同學都係由IS出來的.

D人真係無時無刻揾d野黎打擊您,係要覺得您揀IS比小朋友讀係害左佢咁
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖