教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Boxhill Ma On Shan
發新帖
查看: 8294|回覆: 1
go

Boxhill Ma On Shan [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-10-17 00:09 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all !
My son study in N1 now.The school principal is a nice lady who like children very much. She told me that my son was totally different  when out of my sight----He made joke with her.....this made me so surpriced coz he is a shy kid.
The teachers are nice too. I had asked them :Is my son understand what they talking about at school  ? Because my son not speak English at all and the teachers  told me that my son can speak  English during class. They told me that I no need to worry so much.There is NO homework too.They will give the study book to you every friday only to let you know what is going on during schooling.Also, they will loan a book for the kid every week and ask the parents and the kid read together .
Being a mother, I just want my son can be happy . And I am so glad to let my son study in this school,because he really very enjoy his school life :D:D

原文章由 Queenie601 於 07-10-14 13:25 硐表
Is there a lot of homework in Boxhill?  Well, I don't want my daughter has too much homework in her kinder life.

[ 本文章最後由 patshing 於 07-10-17 00:15 編輯 ]
Hi~~~~

2#
發表於 07-11-8 00:28 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Angusbbma,
Sorry for late reply
I dun mind there is only in-door playground for my kid. I think I will more concern about Safety. Boxhill had 2 playground for the kids and I think is quite good. I remember I had visited one KG in Heng Fa Chun ( I used live there) and the KG had an out-door playground.....it is a bit dirty.And I thinkit is quite difficult for the teacher to handle the kids at out-door's area rather then in-door.

原文章由 angusbbma 於 07-11-1 23:26 硐表
Hi patshing

I've planned my son to study in Boxhill N1 next year.  How do you concern about the outdoor playground for kids?  As I know from some bk mommies, they prefer the nursery to provide outdoo ...
Hi~~~~
‹ 上一主題|下一主題