教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 St. Paul's Co-ed Interview
發新帖
樓主: Kbaby
go

St. Paul's Co-ed Interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-13 21:57 |顯示全部帖子

Re: St. Paul's Co-ed Interview

Sending out reject letters while the first interview is still on is not good administration. You can imagine the confusion that may be brought about. So, I really doubt if the school will arrange in that way.     

CherylMommy 寫道:
just heard that kid had the interview in the very beinging (Sept 2x) and received the rejected letter recently........because the kid is friend's classmate's friend so dont know very detail! yes I am one of those parents who is checking mailbox everyday......very nervous! its very 15/16 now, receive letter early means failed!! Gosh!

Gordon_No_4

2#
發表於 06-10-21 18:11 |顯示全部帖子

As I can recall from the parents briefing, the ratio of boys to girls admitted is not 1:1. The school does not enforce such a ratio. So, it may be a bit difficult for boys to enter SPCC as girls  usually develop faster than boys in the early years.

Anyway, 平常心 la, wait for luck la.
Gordon_No_4

3#
發表於 06-10-24 13:00 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Thomasthetrain,

Can you ask your friend if there is any order/priority for calling the parents? How many have the school called already?

Thomasthetrain 寫道:
I have checked with my friend who is working in SPCC and she said they are still sending out the letter for 2nd interview.  They will call he parents within these 3 days for the 2nd interview arrangement.  Today is the first date of the interview.
Gordon_No_4

4#
發表於 06-10-27 17:05 |顯示全部帖子

Did anyone call the school and confirm?

pumbaa 寫道:
Does it mean no call within today = no chance for 2nd interview?

:cry:
Gordon_No_4

5#
發表於 06-11-13 13:33 |顯示全部帖子

Do you know any of the famous people or celebrities in Hong Kong who children are studying in this school?

the daughter of Wong Yan-lung, Secretary of Justice?
the granddaugthers of Lee Ka-shing?

The list must be very interesting!!

Gordon_No_4
‹ 上一主題|下一主題