教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 迦南N1
發新帖
樓主: stella816
go

迦南N1 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-11-7 01:16 |顯示全部帖子
Agree 100% with snow228.
We arrived 15 min before the interview time, but we were not allowed to go inside the school, so had to wait at the outdoor playground.  Then when the school opened, we were told to stay in a small classroom.  We were the first family to go in.  There was no other toys but only some puzzle toy on the 3 tables inside the room.  But then, suddenly, within 20 seconds, 10 more families came in.  There were 20-30 people inside one small room.  My son was scared and ran outside the room right away.  But we tried to pull him back and make him stay at the table.  Then we were told that one of the parents had to attend the talk.  So me went to the other room for a briefing which last for 20 min.  But my son started crying since he saw me leaving the room.  Daddy tried to control him but at last couldn't, so he brought him to the playground outside and waited until I finished with the briefing.  The teacher then told us to go to another room for formal interview.  But there was a line queue again and we were the 1xth.  Oh my god!!!  How long are we gonna wait again?  My son refused to go in again and could not stop crying.  When we saw him crying so sadly, we felt so sorry and decided to do without doing the interview at all.

I understand that there is a certain policy at school which everyone has to follow.  Maybe, my son still cannot adapt to this kind of environment.  But, at such a young age, I'm not sure if every kid can still perform well under such kind of arrangement from school.  Policy is one thing, but caring and consideration from a school is another important thing that parents and students are looking for when selecting their target kindergartens.

2#
發表於 10-11-7 17:05 |顯示全部帖子
My son went to Kowloon Tong Cumberland Road Campus.  Anyways, will treat this as an experience with different school and will know what we should avoid next time.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題