發新帖
查看: 7958|回覆: 9
go

有無小朋友返緊維多利亞PG? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-30 14:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Twinboys08 於 10-3-30 14:09 發表
由五個月大等到依家兩歲終於有位喇, 想問下返緊或返過嘅小朋友, 媽咪有咩心得?

Hi Twinboys08, long time no chat.  My girls go to PG in HH campus since Sept 09.  They love it there.  They talk about their teachers and sing their songs all the time.  We only applied Jan09 so we were very lucky we didn't have to wait for very long.

2#
發表於 10-3-30 16:50 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Twinboys08 於 10-3-30 15:54 發表

Hello twinsmummy, yes, long time no chat ~ It's good that your girls love the pg. I hope my boys will like it, too ~

So you plan to put your boys in Victoria PG until they go to nursery school in Aug/ Sept?  

I haven't received letter from Victoria about PN interview result so very anxious.  Regardless, we'll probably keep them there until June.  :)

3#
發表於 10-4-8 08:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Twinboys08 於 10-4-7 15:58 發表

sh_yip, BK has some problem lately as I'd replied you but somehow my post is still missing...anyway...how's your boy? Mine got sick also starting on Sunday, high fever and running nose. Still haven' ...

Hi Twinboys08, hope the twins will recover quickly.  Good luck with the PG.  Hopefully, they'll get more organized soon.

4#
發表於 10-4-16 14:29 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Twinboys08 於 10-4-16 14:25 發表

yaulinda, yes, I'm really disappointed with this branch, given the name of Vic Educational Organization, can't believe they're so unorganized and...sigh...don't know what to say. I was really mad wh ...

I understand how you feel Twinsboys08.  It does sound quite disappointing.  I felt a little like you before.  Very skeptical....and annoyed about the envelop arriving so quickly! However, after 1 or 2 months, I asked my girls if they like their teachers, they nodded.  By now (6 months later), they can sing songs in English and Cantonese which my helpers said are from the NET and Cantonese teachers.  They have lots of arts & crafts to bring home which they still play from time to time.  Anyways, not hardselling it as I'm sure other places like TT would be better but maybe it's really teacher or campus  related.  

5#
發表於 10-4-19 17:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Twinboys08 於 10-4-16 15:05 發表

twinsmummy, I'm confident that Vic is a good school, it's just this campus and teachers only. They said they converted this campus solely for playgroup class...anyway...I hope the faculty does reali ...

Hi Twinboys08, hope the 2 new teachers will more than compensate for the 2 bad ones previously.  Good luck and pls keep us posted!

6#
發表於 10-4-21 10:27 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fatman123 於 10-4-21 09:07 發表
Hi all, totally agreed with your comments.  My son has been attending Victoria PG at HH since he was 1.5 yrs old...I accompained him for few lessons but found it was very disorganised...around one hou ...

My girls also attend PG at the HH campus.  May I ask who the teachers are for your son?  As I don't attend the PG class all the time (probably only 1 or 2 times so far) I'm curious to see if it is usually so bad.  The times I've been there, I don't think it was that disorganized.  Agree though that the indoor playarea is not my favorite and a little too much hea time

7#
發表於 10-4-21 11:43 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Lord-the-man 於 10-4-21 11:15 發表
Miss Nikki is a foreign Teacher in Harbour Heights.

We r in Harbour Heights PG and we are very happy about it. It is so well organised every time with similar rundown as follow:

Ms Choi's Session:
1 ...

Hi Lord-the-man, which class will your baby be in?  My girls are in AM class.  Maybe they will be classmates.  

8#
發表於 10-4-21 14:14 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Lord-the-man 於 10-4-21 12:15 發表

We will be in Trilingual Class

By the way, do u know how many got admitted in the coming Aug ?

Wow, Trilingual class.  Is that in the PM?  We thought about it too as my girls only speak English and understand more Mandarin than Cantonese.  Do you think we can request to change?  What do you think?

9#
發表於 10-4-21 14:44 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Lord-the-man 於 10-4-21 14:34 發表

I think u can apply black and white for transfer ....if there is vacancy, they will look at it.

I think Trilingual's seats are very limited and only offered to PN class in CWB and HH. i.e., They w ...

Thank you for your advice.  Pls check your PM.  Thanks.

10#
發表於 10-4-23 23:38 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Lord-the-man 於 10-4-23 09:33 發表
R u in CWB Trilingual ?...

Yes, that's y it said different campus have different arrangement in streams and classes.

As specified in the application form this year, in CWB campus, Trilingual in K on ...

I spoke to the supervisor at HH today.  She said all the classes become Trilingual in N.  So even if not trilingual this year for PN, the child will be in the following year.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題